C&CC & C&MC Cost Vs. Benefits (1 Viewer)

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Grass or hardstandings.????
All grass and all on the beach front (think 145-147 and don't know if they show as such on the site map). They've basically taken a full bollard out of commission (think due to over-draw on the supply) and turned them into non-electric. Still all unoccupied this morning.
There's now also a No Overnight Parking sign (sandbagged down so may be temporary due to COVID) at the beach parking area (the entrance to the Club site) which is new. Having said that none this morning but a couple of wilders each night over previous few nights.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
we have been a member of both for many years, although we use c&cc far more often for DA and THS meets.

If any of you would like to join either, PM me and I will share my membership number so you get a discount (and so do I)
Just had it confirmed by a member who took up my offer. The C&MHC do still give the new member a £10 voucher if they use a current member's details as referral when joining

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 24, 2012
Worcester
Funster No
MH
RMB Concorde
Exp
Since 2010
Campsite in Spain had locked doors on Electric bollards. Easy way to monitor who is using hook up!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back