Buying or just Browsing at Peterborough (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hope to buy one of those double skillet thingeys, if i can be convinced they are any good,Brought a roast grill, last year , a good product, her in doors uses it all the time, ideal in van to.Have just brought a Cadac Safari,from Towsure,as could,nt find one at shows last year.........Del

Dell, you will not be dissapointed. We have had ours 3-4 years and they are great. Watching Nikki cook with it is a true pleasure, she can do some amazing camp foods in it. In winter and in summer it is always in our van, From a nice cooked Breakfast to a full Dinner, it does the lot!!:thumb:

highly Recommended from Mrs Haganap

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I agree with Paul. We bought our Double Skillet a couple of years ago and wouldn't be without it. We've since bought the diffuser as well. Go for the larger version, it doesn't cost much more and buying the smaller is false economy.

rogerrichards

Free Member
Sep 15, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
I have never been to one of these events before so this is my first time and want to buy a Westfalia Portilo bike rack. Do you think it worthwhile my waiting for Peterborough and can you recommended any resellers who may be at the show who might stock the racks.

Regards
Roger

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
I have never been to one of these events before so this is my first time and want to buy a Westfalia Portilo bike rack. Do you think it worthwhile my waiting for Peterborough and can you recommended any resellers who may be at the show who might stock the racks.

Regards
Roger

Just make sure you check out the prices before you go so you don't get an "inflated" discount price on the day.

BobT

Free Member
Jun 15, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'll be there as usual on stand 126. Why not stop by and say hello?

BobT

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Dell, you will not be dissapointed. We have had ours 3-4 years and they are great. Watching Nikki cook with it is a true pleasure, she can do some amazing camp foods in it. In winter and in summer it is always in our van, From a nice cooked Breakfast to a full Dinner, it does the lot!!:thumb:

highly Recommended from Mrs Haganap
Have to agree, they are good, ours has had a hammering and I think Sian is looking at the new one with the glass lid. Most important is the diffuser, heat spreader thing, but I think it comes with it.

Loads of people have them; now there is an idea for a "cook off" competition at a meet Paul, a cooking contest using the Skillet. ::bigsmile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Double skillet, one of the best bits of kit in the van, perfect Jacket Potatoes, Full Lamb roads dinner, Chicken, Toasted sandwiches the list is endless.
I would consider buying a extra glass lid then it doubles up as two good saucepans, the defuser is extra but essential for warming up pies.
I would also buy the larger one very little difference in price and what holds a lot holds a little.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back