I' ve just returned a faulty Kindle Voyage for a full refund from Currys. The new Kindle Voyage 2 is due out, in America, in October but Amazon will not say when it will be available in UK. Can anyone think of any good reasons why I should not be able to order a Voyage 2 from the Amazon American website as soon as they are released there ? I assume that any faults, if they happen, will be sorted by Amazon. I want one before we go away for the winter so don' t want to wait for the UK release.