Buying a Motorhome in Germany via mobile.de (1 Viewer)

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Yes I agree, choose a reliable dealer and keep them when buying new but if buying used you have to look at who is selling the model you want.

Are you thinking of looking at a new one Jock?

Paul.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Does Campirama come into that category please?
Cheers,
Jock.
Brought two vans from them nice family run firm even if they are a bit disorganised. On a new Hymer you will be hard pushed to better their prices, never had any problems with warranty items.
Advantage of buying in Belgium they will drive the van to the port for you (you follow in the boss's car).
If not ordering a new factory built van they have a large stock of new vans.

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
When I travelled through Germany a few times I saw MH's being thrashed mercilessly down the autobahns....mental note to self dont buy a German mh :LOL::D:LOL:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
When I travelled through Germany a few times I saw MH's being thrashed mercilessly down the autobahns....mental note to self dont buy a German mh :LOL::D:LOL:

I see them every day being thrashed down the M27, mental note to self, don't buy any van that has been driven far by a delivery driver, especially in UK.

colinw

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bolton , Lancs.
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Under a year
I see them every day being thrashed down the M27, mental note to self, don't buy any van that has been driven far by a delivery driver, especially in UK.
Just what a van needs , they are paying for the diesel .
I used to have a courtesy car that was borrowed by people having their cars serviced , lots commented on the way the courtesy car ran better , was faster or did it have a bigger engine ! . regular use and regular servicing is best for an engine .
On the subject of buying abroad , I telephoned palmowski and they offered 500 Euros off Max as the prices quoted were internet and very competitive , but as this was a phone call , there could be more room to negotiate . good luck with whatever you choose .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back