Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
Always look @ feedback
Buy from top sellers

For vehicles if they specify call before bidding or email me your details its a scam stay away & report the listing.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
All three by the same seller with zero selling history.....YUK. :Angry:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
The Hymer B564 2005 Fiat 2.8JTD 3 Berth

Is actually being sold here..

Hymer B564. Fiat 2.8JTD. RHD. First registered 2005. Taxed 08/14. Tested 09/14. PAS/ABS/ASR. Circa 58500 miles. Good service history including recent service and cam belt change. 3 berth A Class motor home with ample storage inside and benefitting from double floor construction with both water tanks between the floors and additional between floors storage; fully winterised. 606cms long. 3900kgs Maxi chassis with approx 800 kgs payload (can be down plated to 3.5t if required).

Large rear bathroom/dressing room with double wardrobe, pedestal sink, Thetford cassette toilet and corner shower compartment with folding doors. Sliding wooden door to lounge. L seat in lounge/wide single bed with adjustable dining table. Two additional seat belts making four in total.

Side kitchen with sink, three ring gas hob, gas oven grill. Drawers under work-surface; cupboards, extractor fan and light over. 230v and 12v sockets. Three way (230v gas or 12v) Dometic Electrolux fridge with built in freezer compartment. TV cabinet over. Deep drawer under.

Both cab seats swivel. Pull down cab double bed with proper foam sprung mattress and short access ladder. Reading light. Privacy curtains. Concertina cab blinds for night-time or day time. Passenger door with electric window. All coach windows double glazed with blinds and fly screens. 12v control panel over entrance door. Leisure battery and split charger. Double electric entrance step. Outside light. 230v hook up point. Waste water outlet. Carpets. Spare tyre. All manuals in English. Spare keys.

With Extras: Awning. Fly screen door. Wood effect dash-board trim. Cab air-conditioning. Cruise control. Sigma alarm/immobiliser. Gas alarm. Radio CD with MP3 socket. Bike rack. Tow bar. Status digital TV aerial. Trac Vision dome digital automatic satellite antenna. Digital receiver. LCD TV. SMEV stainless steel gas oven/grill. Rear view camera & colour monitor. Fiamma door lock. Fiamma D bar for additional security/support to caravan door. New cab mat.

Overall in very good condition inside and outside. Standing South Devon. Please call Bundesvan on 01803-606335 to arrange to view.

Please note: If not sold previously this van will be on our stand at the Stratford upon Avon Motorhome Show, 20-22 June.

To view additional images on our Picasa gallery: Click Here

Price:
£27,995

Link Removed

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Message from Bundesvan.

No, it's a scammer cloned my ad. I've reported it to EBay but they haven't deleted it yet. Take a look at his other items. It looks like he's scamming 55 other items!

Nick
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Message from Bundesvan.

No, it's a scammer cloned my ad. I've reported it to EBay but they haven't deleted it yet. Take a look at his other items. It looks like he's scamming 55 other items!

Nick
:thumb:

No longer a registered user on eBay when I checked this morning:thumb:
He had only been a registered user since 29th May 2014:
At least he won't be scamming anyone on eBay now.

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
No longer a registered user on eBay when I checked this morning:thumb:
He had only been a registered user since 29th May 2014:
At least he won't be scamming anyone on eBay now.

Sorry to tell you but he will be back under yet another name. The same list of vehicles were on last week under another seller name. They just keep on trying hoping to con someone before they are removed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

minky

Free Member
Jun 4, 2014
London
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
Thanks

Thank you all very much for posting about ebay member zama_taher - it saved me potentially being scammed by him!

I asked him via ebay about the location of the VW T25 he was selling, and he came back to me a few days later via text, asking for my email to talk if I was still interested in buying the van. (I had no idea someone would be able to obtain my number from Ebay) I gave him my email and then went to look back at the ebay listing, which had had gone from ebay. Then i received an email telling me he would deliver the van to my door for a suspiciously cheap price.... I googled his ebay name and found your thread about him, which saved me potentially going any further in contact with him, then I found the van was someone else's listing which he had stolen. Scary stuff!

I have attached the email he sent me, he said his name is James Callaghan, email jc65671@gmail.com - i hope he doesnt manage to steal someone's hard saved van money!

Attachments

• van scam.jpg
    van scam.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 43

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
Guys n Gals get educated on eBay scams if you are on facebook then look up BUSTER JACK you will soon learn as you watch him post every minute of every day & if you have some time spare find & post your own scams I do :thumb:

Happy Scam Busting :Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back