Buy a bongo

Discussion in 'Motorhome Help for the Beginner' started by joan123, Mar 24, 2009.

1. joan123

joan123 Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all. I'm trying to find a Bongo for sale in Merseyside. Dealer or private. Can anyone reccomend a reputable dealer and give me some advice what to look out for. My budget will only stretch to a '95/'96
    Thanx

2. davejen

davejen Funster

Ratings:
    +1,389
    Hi, try WHEELQUICK Enfield st, Wigan sorry, not got phone number.
    Regards, Dave:thumb:
    ps- they have good selection in of most years , just look for general condition and if poss go for long test drive- make sure it diesn't overheat- can be a problem. Also take someone with you who knows a bit about vehicles in general, so they can advise you.

3. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Ratings:
    +7,204
    Hi Joan,

I have a Bongo, but I am down South and its £16995 ...............:Doh:

Peter

4. bigfoot

bigfoot Funster

Ratings:
    +8,744
    There are a number of s/h car dealers in Seabank Road,New Brighton,Wirral. They have had Bongos in from time to time. Also there is a motorhome dealers on Hoylake Road Moreton as you leave town towards Hoylake, on the right hand side by a garage,just before the traffic lights,who may have some. The directions are there because I can't remember the name.:Doh:

5. joan123

joan123 Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanx guy's. Yes Bigfoot, I know where you mean for the dealers. I've been to the guy in Hoylake Road but he didn't have much in my pricerange. The ones on Seabank rd I pass everyday but haven't seen any Bongos, but thanx for you're help & I'll keep looking.

6. Terry

Terry Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +7,761
    180 bongos on Autotrader :thumb:
    terry