Busman & PhilandMena breakup tour (1 Viewer)

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Our last night in Portugal, we have drove on a senic route most of the afternoon and now in Braganca.Great Aire here and were sitting just above it inside the fortress walls at the restaraunt enjoying a glass of wine, or two. Tomorrow am earlier start and aiming to arrive at Leon by 11.00
Yesterday we were on the Duro and some stunning scenery was to be had.getting a little cooler now but the afternoons are still in the very high 20s or low 30s.
OUCH!

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Our last night in Portugal, we have drove on a senic route most of the afternoon and now in Braganca.Great Aire here and were sitting just above it inside the fortress walls at the restaraunt enjoying a glass of wine, or two. Tomorrow am earlier start and aiming to arrive at Leon by 11.00
Yesterday we were on the Duro and some stunning scenery was to be had.getting a little cooler now but the afternoons are still in the very high 20s or low 30s.

That restaurant holds a special memory for Sue and me,after walking up to it (not easy) Sue said "let's eat here" I said " no let's look around for somewhere else" thinking it would be expensive,3/4 of hour later and not finding anywhere open we were back.Had a lovely reasonably priced meal and once again I was proved wrong.
When will I learn?

Glad your'e enjoying your trip. see you soon, in a field somewhere!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back