• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Burstner Table Top (1 Viewer)

FM02MZO

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
Castle Donington
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
30 years caravan, 2 year motorhome
Burstner Table Top (a better smaller option)

November 2016 we purchased a new Burstner Sovereign Nexxo 740t Motorhome, from day one we had problems pushing the passenger seat back far enough, and getting round the table in general, as it was far too large. I contacted Burstner and they suggested a Burstner Brevio table top as it was quite a bit smaller, plus the fact it used all the same fittings as our van. We had a look in a Brevio and the table tops were the same material and finish as ours so we ordered them, they fitted our van perfectly and we were able to push the passenger seat back without it hitting the table and it gave us a lot more room to move round the table.

We part exchanged the Burstner a few weeks back for an English van, and replaced the original table tops in it, so we now have the two smaller table tops for sale. The dimensions of which are: 105cm x 48cm for the top section and 70cm x 48cm for the lower section. As all the fitting holes are pre-punched at the factory, it only takes a few minutes to fit it.

They are both the tops are as new and unmarked, in fact the lower one still has it's protective film on it. I suggest that they are collection only in case they were to be damaged in transit. Although it was the perfect solution to moving round the van, the two table leaves cost us £571.49 incl. We are looking for £325.00

OP
OP
FM02MZO

FM02MZO

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
Castle Donington
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
No, but I can take a photograph of them if needed, they look exactly the same as the originals, but they are smaller as per the dimensions in the advertisement. They use the original Burstner pedestal and fittings.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
Burstner Table Top (a better smaller option)

November 2016 we purchased a new Burstner Sovereign Nexxo 740t Motorhome, from day one we had problems pushing the passenger seat back far enough, and getting round the table in general, as it was far too large. I contacted Burstner and they suggested a Burstner Brevio table top as it was quite a bit smaller, plus the fact it used all the same fittings as our van. We had a look in a Brevio and the table tops were the same material and finish as ours so we ordered them, they fitted our van perfectly and we were able to push the passenger seat back without it hitting the table and it gave us a lot more room to move round the table.

We part exchanged the Burstner a few weeks back for an English van, and replaced the original table tops in it, so we now have the two smaller table tops for sale. The dimensions of which are: 105cm x 48cm for the top section and 70cm x 48cm for the lower section. As all the fitting holes are pre-punched at the factory, it only takes a few minutes to fit it.

They are both the tops are as new and unmarked, in fact the lower one still has it's protective film on it. I suggest that they are collection only in case they were to be damaged in transit. Although it was the perfect solution to moving round the van, the two table leaves cost us £571.49 incl. We are looking for £325.00
Nothing to do with the tables, but may I ask why you off loaded the Burstner after a short time owning with an alternative motorhome?

OP
OP
FM02MZO

FM02MZO

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
Castle Donington
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I suffer with Angina and every time I climbed up on the bed I had an Angina attack, the toilet and shower compartments were far too small especially the toilet compartment. We always use all the facilities, so not having a proper cooker, oven and microwave was missed by the wife, the size of the table was ridiculous, as you really struggled to sit at it and get round it, and no we are not over weight, it spent far too much time at the dealers having warranty work done and waiting for spares, I could go on and on about it. I could not complain about the Fiat side of it that was A1.

Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
I suffer with Angina and every time I climbed up on the bed I had an Angina attack, the toilet and shower compartments were far too small especially the toilet compartment. We always use all the facilities, so not having a proper cooker, oven and microwave was missed by the wife, the size of the table was ridiculous, as you really struggled to sit at it and get round it, and no we are not over weight, it spent far too much time at the dealers having warranty work done and waiting for spares, I could go on and on about it. I could not complain about the Fiat side of it that was A1.
Appreciatye the response and feedback. Sorry you had problems with it. It is so disappointing and frustrating when things do not work out with a new motorhome. Hope you have better luck with your new one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back