Free Member
May 31, 2014
Leics, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Does anyone have any comments (good or bad!) to make about this model at all, please? We like the '55' edition from 2014, but being 'Newbies' are a little nervous about dipping our toes into the Motorhome market!

Thanks a lot, Mark

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Similiar layout as our Chausson - we love the layout & wouldn't want to be without the large garage. Bed layout is good as is if one of you gets up in the night then don't have to clamber over the other one! Burstner aren't cheap but good reputation for quality. Would highly recommend visiting the upcoming NEC show as best place to try all makes & models - nothing beats being able to lie on the beds, sit in the seats & try things out as much as possible (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
Hi,

We have the '55' ixeo 726g.
A great van, very well built, and do I smile when I look at it on the drive or on a camp site or at a Britstop ??? To dam right I do !!!!

But do love the large garage.

It was the first time we 'dipped our toes', and decided also on the automatic. Every decision we have made has been correct, BUT we will come a cropper some time soon....

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
We bought a Burstner Ixeo 726g 55 in May, now we have decided to sell it for something a bit larger.
It is like new and has the 150 engine ,solar panel,microwave and status 550 ariel.
Also integrated T V holder built in the armrest.It's at Lincoln from next Thursday.

Ray

OP
OP
M

markov

Free Member
May 31, 2014
Leics, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks for all the replies, Funsters!

I'm at Lincoln next weekend (not sure what day yet...) so may see you there, Ray. I've never been to a show before - I assume that there's an area for people selling their own MHs as well as Dealers with new ones (& poss SH ones too?)

Mark

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

markov

Free Member
May 31, 2014
Leics, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Any luck selling the Ixeo, Ray? If not, what's the mileage & what price are you looking for?

Mark

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back