Free Member
Nov 11, 2020
Funster No
MH
Burstner 590
Exp
I’m a newbie
Hi all looking at a new motorhome for our retirement first motorhome
Needed to be 6 mtr so have decided on the above but finding it hard to find any owner reviews can anyone who has one of these vans help with any users experiences

Thank you

Sep 7, 2020
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Ti
Exp
Recent
I looked at a Burstner, an Ixeo 586 from memory. It was a lovely van, very well built but the bed when in the raised stored position was too low for me and I had to duck my head down a couple of inches every time I walked under it. This would have driven me mad eventually I'm sure. I eventually bought a Benimar Mileo 202 which has a similar layout but had a higher bed. The layout works great though, so compact but feels roomy. I'm 6ft tall by the way so worth checking if you are of similar height.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
I looked at a Burstner, an Ixeo 586 from memory. It was a lovely van, very well built but the bed when in the raised stored position was too low for me and I had to duck my head down a couple of inches every time I walked under it. This would have driven me mad eventually I'm sure. I eventually bought a Benimar Mileo 202 which has a similar layout but had a higher bed. The layout works great though, so compact but feels roomy. I'm 6ft tall by the way so worth checking if you are of similar height.
I'm 5 10 and my head just touches the underside of the bed.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back