burstner ixeo plus i 875 g (1 Viewer)

king kingtravel

Free Member
Sep 23, 2017
Funster No
I,m thinking of buying a burstner I 875 g and was wondering if anyone on here has 1 or know anyone who has 1 ..... just wondering if they are happy,problems etc

thanx:Smile:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome! Can't help but we see quite a lot of Burstners around Europe. I think they are a popular and well regarded brand.

Jane Bratley

Free Member
Aug 26, 2017
Mezerolles, France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
We are just about to pick up our first motorhome, a Burstner.
Whilst on holiday in Portugal last week, I approached a German lady exiting a Burstner and asked her opinion of them and whether she had experienced any problems.
She was very positive about them and explained this was her and her husband's fourth Burstner, the previous one being an Aviano which they now found too large.
She said they were well built and reliable.
Possibly German patriotism, but the voice of experience nevertheless.

Jan 14, 2015
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo 726G
Exp
since 2014
Hi, I have an IXEO 726G 2010, had it 2 years and am really pleased with it, just had my first problem in the overhead bed brackets snapped off while we were driving in Ireland last week, haven`t been able to look at how I can fix it yet as I`m laid up with a bad back but it looks like the aluminium bracket that fastens to the bed on either side has snapped completely I can only presume vibration has caused this as we don't use the drop down bed at all. I strapped it up as a get you home fix.
everything else up to now is great, would have another in a heartbeat.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back