Burstner i810 elegance window regulator (1 Viewer)

Oct 5, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner i810
Good afternoon to you all,

My first post so forgive me. I have a Burstner i810 elegance 2011 and the drivers door window has decided to finally stop working. It got to a point where it was going up slowly but now not at all. The sticker says its a Politecnica 80 but I can't find the window regulator by this make anywhere. I have various codes on the sticker: 4961025 and 0202905 and also 033042. Does anyone know where I can get one from or another make that fits?

Many thanks in advance

OP
OP
M
Oct 5, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner i810
Hi John,
Many thanks for your message. I have tried emailing Politecnica today and calling them but no answer. Have you had the same problem? Do you know if the link you have provided is the actual one? I have tried entering the part numbers on their site but it doesn't recognize anything and was hoping maybe there is a replica part available in the UK?
Best regards
Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
If you are on Facebook.. There is a Burstner Elegance group, maybe someone there could give advise just in case they have ever had a similar issue.
Otherwise the 2 main dealers who seem to give good service on parts are Camper UK and Southdowns.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back