• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Burstner Grand Panorana i920G - 22 Months Old (1 Viewer)

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
FOR SALE

Burstner Grand Panorama i920G
Luxurious Top Of The Range
A Class Motorhome

22 Months Old - Excellent Condition.

Only 7000 miles

£89,895 O.N.O

The Grand Panorama motorhome redefines spaciousness and comfort in the premium class of Burstner's integrated motorhomes. Everything is bigger, more comfortable and more luxurious. When you step inside, the gigantic panoramic windscreen will impress you with breath-taking views of enchanting landscapes. Exquisite furnishings await you too. Every single little detail is designed to create a unique atmosphere of comfort and well-being to delight you and ensure that every second of your holiday will be a very special moment.

4 Berth:

Twin Bed Layout (Rear Bedroom)

Over The Cab Electronically Controlled Let Down Double Bed

Remus Blinds PLUS An Electrically Operated Thermally Insulated Cab Windscreen Blind

Seperate Washroom with Ceramic Toilet Which is Fitted With A Thetford Vent Chemical-Free SOG Style System.

Shower Cubicle With Power Shower

6 Speed Automatic Gearbox

Cruise Control

Cab Air Con

Alde Heating

3 Litre - 180 BHP - Euro 5

External Shower

Large 2 Door Garage

Our Motorhome Comes With Lots Of Expensive & ADDED Extras!

These Consist Of:

Oyster Roof Mounted Twin LNB Automatic Satellite System With 85cm Dish

2 x 11kg Gas Low System

Gasperini/Telair TG480 - Automatic LPG On Board Generator 12v 20A

2kw Inverter

135 Watt Solar Panel

Microwave Oven

Detachable Tow Bar

Phantom Tracker

Thatcham Approved Alarm System Throughout (Both Internally & Externally)

Colour Coded Omnistor Wind Out Extra Large Awning

External Gas BBQ point

TV Wiring In Both The Bedroom
& The Lounge Area

External Weather Proof 240V Mains Socket

Extra 240V & 12V Sockets Throughout

Extra Mains Socket in Garage

Cream Leather Upholstery

Reversing Camera with Monitor

Exterior Advantages:
AL-KO Low-Frame Chassis.
GRP Roof For Better Protection From Hail and Severe Weather.
Aluminium Frame Windows.
Insulated Double Floor.
Premium Cabin Door.
Coupe Entry with Electric Step.
Hanging Bus Side Mirrors.
Up To 2 Ton Trailing Load
LED Daytime Running Lights
Alloy Rims
Fog Lights

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL MOTORHOME AND VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IN ORDER TO TRULY APPRECIATE WHAT A STUNNING VEHICLE IT IS.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 370

bobbybcf

Free Member
Jan 16, 2016
bickenhill
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2014
I went to look at a grand panorama at a dealer in Lincoln yesterday not far from yourself. Do you have any more photos you could email me my email address is bobbybcf@yahoo.co.uk my phone number 07976 408212 are you looking to sell now or when your new motorhome arrives.

Thanks

Robert

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Lovely van...... I'm looking for something around 35k...! Can't imagine spending that amount.... But would love too.::bigsmile:

Still if you ever need 35k cash quick then I'm your man..:whistle2:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I went to look at a grand panorama at a dealer in Lincoln yesterday not far from yourself. Do you have any more photos you could email me my email address is bobbybcf@yahoo.co.uk my phone number 07976 408212 are you looking to sell now or when your new motorhome arrives.

Thanks

Robert

bad Idea putting your number and email on an open forum! you will be spam boted to death:( contact members via PM only

"A spambot is a program designed to collect, or harvest, e-mail addresses from the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. A spambot can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations."

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments and interest etc.

However, our Panorama has now been sold!

We did an excellent part exchange deal at the NEC in October with Camper UK of Lincoln and we are now eagerly awaiting delivery of a Carthago!

We're hoping to take delivery sometime next month and we are very excited, especially as we set off on a road trip to Spain to meet up with some fellow motorhome friends at the end of March.

As usual we cannot recommend Camper UK highly enough, not only because of the excellent deal they have given us on our Burstner but yet again, we have been wonderfully looked after by this excellent family owned business! I must confess, you do become rather spoilt once you become a customer of Camper UK, and inevitably will find you become reluctant to go elsewhere! We did look at other company's and fell in love with a Frankia but nobody could equal the deal, service, professionalism, customer loyalty, genuine friendship and attention to detail package that we have come to enjoy and trust from Camper UK.

Happy and safe travels everyone!

Sue x

Apr 10, 2010
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since Sept 2003
Ha! Didn't notice the date on your OP. Enjoy your travels in the new one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Delboyarapaho

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 17, 2013
Herts UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago Liner for T
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Sue & Skeggy. Considering buying an 810. Can you tell me what made you sell such a young motorhome please? what did you think to your 920? If you prefer to email me I will have to find out how to let you have email details securely but I really would appreciate knowing your reasons

Delboyarapaho

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back