Burstner Elegance grey and fresh water drain taps, where are they? (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
I took delivery of my Burstner Elegance i890 yesterday (not had a MH before). After an mostly useless dealer "handover" Ive driven it 300 miles back to Scotland.

Despite ploughing my way through the manuals (it came with a lot of them) im yet to find the answers to the following 2 questions..

Where are the taps to empty grey and fresh water please? I looked underneath the van, nothing obvious like ive seen on other vans i looked at. Manual says theres a tap somewhere in the double floor but helpfully does tell me where. When i collected my van the fresh tank was almost full but i could see how to drop the water so had to drive it as it was. (Ive found the control on the water tank itself that sets whether to only hold 70%? capacity but the manual suggests theres an additional tap as well, no sign of the usual plug on a chain in the bottom of the tank (as far as i could see) like ive read about on other Burstner models).

The other question is the 3 shut off valves in the kitchen. An "ice" symbol, a pan (which must be the cooker), and another i have no clue about. What are the 3 shut offs and which position is on/off?

Thanks in advance.

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Can't help with the drain taps but the taps on the manifold will be for the oven/hob,fridge and heating.Ours are in the on position.Try the hob first to check gas is getting through after turning on at the bottle đź‘Ť
3A749A7D-01E2-4BD4-B8F6-12F8F6B3DCD4.jpeg

Upvote 0
OP
OP

Deleted User
ah thank you that makes sense now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Nov 18, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
The grey waste tap is in the o/s garage door located on the right under the shelves. It’s a big plastic black 90 degree tap. Well it is on my 2007 Elegance. Probably moved them in the last 14 years. :unsure:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Not an Elegance, but a Burstner, so if the above answers arn't correct, try where mine are.

Inside the garage/locker on right hand side is a white circular plastic cap 2of. Inside is flat lever to lift up or down. In other one is a knob to lift up or down like a toddle.

Upvote 0
OP
OP

Deleted User
sorted now thanks
(it was an electrical switch in the O/S garage for the grey)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back