Burstner Delphin T821 Performance - Any Advice? (1 Viewer)

Mollie Dot

Free Member
Nov 17, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Conversion
Exp
2 years
Hi there
We have a Hymer C544K which we have loved but looking to move to something bigger for long stays away - possibly up to a year - in France/Spain next year. After much looking, we are keen on the Burstner Delphin T821 Performance Tag Axle. We have seen one, love it, and are due to travel to view another in the next week or so. In the meantime.... I have found conflicting stats online for these Vans regarding size. Some ads say 2.3m wide, some say 2.75m. Was there a wider model made? Burstner website no help as they seem not to be made any more, and I can't find any reviews or stats online. Does anyone on here own one of these vans past or present? Also web advice seems to say 25mpg is achievable. This would be great but is it for real? Any advice appreciated.
regards
Mollie

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Could both measurements be correct?

2.3m Width of body

2.75m width to outside of mirrors

Welcome to fun by the way.

Lunarman

OP
OP
M

Mollie Dot

Free Member
Nov 17, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Conversion
Exp
2 years
thank you. Good point Lunarman, that could be it I suppose. Although it does seem wider inside than most other vans we've looked at
MD

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
That is the van I want don't think I can get it on my drive though :Doh: looked at a few couldn't believe the state and price a dealer had one on forecourt for.Not a great many about either some with 2.5 engine and some with 3.0 which is best depends on who you talk too.Good luck with your search let us know how you get on.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
burstner t821

Great layout. Lots of room.:thumb:
Good time to negotiate price on a van.

Not sure what European campsites are like taking vans over 8 metres.
Perhaps someone else can answer?

S:Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back