Burstner bathroom light conundrum (1 Viewer)

Jayne and Jacqui

Free Member
Apr 14, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo TD
Exp
Fairly new, had two 2 camper vans before, now our first motor home
Hello, we are new to this forum and new to our Burstner 2018 Lyseo TD690
Just had our first night away in it - we could not find the light switch for the bathroom anywhere to turn it off. Have tried all the switches we can find, checked the manual, and cant find it anywhere....(on the bright side, excuse the pun, at least it is working, but seriously does anyone know where we might find it (and no the lights themselves are not the push on and off ones have checked that)
thanks for you time and thoughts
J and J

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
:welcomesign:

Some stupid places for light switches in bathrooms, ours is on the side of of the over sink unit, has a shelf next to it and anything on the shelf can move and switch it on. Previous owner had put it on other way, but dealer put it back 'right' way when we had some warranty work done. Have been saying for 4 years i need to do something about it. It is so high too the kids can't reach it and it is a bit of a stretch for a 5 footer too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter White

Free Member
Dec 8, 2020
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 728G
Exp
3yrs
Hi Ladies and Gents, on a similar vane, does anyone know how to turn off the small floor lights in a Lyseo Burstner, I can’t find the switch anywhere

Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
On our Iexo 736, there is a separate switch above the rear fixed bed, that does the loo and two lights down by the foot of the bed. Under the overhead cupboard closest to the front drop down bed is the one that does the low down light below the kitchen and also works the same loo light.

cc

Feb 2, 2022
Funster No
MH
tuftydog1
On our Iexo 736, there is a separate switch above the rear fixed bed, that does the loo and two lights down by the foot of the bed. Under the overhead cupboard closest to the front drop down bed is the one that does the low down light below the kitchen and also works the same loo light.
Hi we have the separate switche under the bedroom cuboard but cannot tern the bathroom lights on or off with it I'm sure it's the bathroom light switch as you have to go right at the end of the bathroom to turn the lights on or off .very frustrating at night, is there something I'm missing

Jul 5, 2016
Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner IXEO I728G
Exp
Ex tugger
Does this help
1684764840382.jpeg

Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
On the overhead switches in your picture, the one nearest the window should turn on a small light floor level in the kitchen and the same floor level in the bathroom. They are only meant as a nighttime guide and avoids putting bright lights on and causing a disturbance. The main bathroom light on ours is just to the right and below the sink next to a 240 volt socket

DT

Dec 27, 2020
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner 690G
Exp
Boats Caravans & Motorhomes for 25 years
Try the light switch between the beds.

enark

Free Member
Oct 28, 2022
Funster No
MH
burstner
Hi Ladies and Gents, on a similar vane, does anyone know how to turn off the small floor lights in a Lyseo Burstner, I can’t find the switch anywhere
One switch above the QB and one in the lounge, port side just by the window.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2021
West Lothian, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner LyseoTD690G
Exp
Since 2019
Newfie …just a question… the 2 circle thingies above the bed…. Are they lights? And how do you turn them on?? I’ve tried all sorts and can’t figure out what they are 🤦🏻‍♀️ probably just being thick 😆
Just press them in the centre on and off.

We have a Lyseo Harmony Line and those two lights in the picture don't control the bathroom. One of them will control the lounge lightning and another will control the low level LED lights alone. We actually leave the low level LED lights on as there's one of these in the toilet and provides enough light for using through the night. But yes, the main lighting for the bathroom is the light switch under the cabinet.

I've posted here before about the frustration of the sheer lighting options in the Burstner and combination of switches :LOL: - https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/curious-about-light-switches-what-do-yours-do.274062/

Jun 30, 2022
Funster No
MH
burstner lyseo 590
Newfie and j8snl thanks for the info…back in buddy on monday so will see if i can get them to work :thanks3:
Well I can’t get them to work 😤 do these ones have a master switch somewhere? Or could the bulbs have gone?? (Bearing in mind we have never had them on) If it’s the bulbs how do I get to them? They don’t seem to screw off and I don’t want to try to prise them off it there’s a ‘proper’ way to do it.
TIA

Sep 28, 2021
West Lothian, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner LyseoTD690G
Exp
Since 2019
Which ones are you referencing that are not working? The above bed ceiling push ones or the two rocker switches in the picture above or all of them?

In my Lyseo 690 I'm positive the rockers are two way switches and have another one by the door.

If they're all not working could it be something more than I can suggest such as a fuse? But maybe you can get it checked under your Burstner warranty.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2022
Funster No
MH
burstner lyseo 590
Which ones are you referencing that are not working? The above bed ceiling push ones or the two rocker switches in the picture above or all of them?

In my Lyseo 690 I'm positive the rockers are two way switches and have another one by the door.

If they're all not working could it be something more than I can suggest such as a fuse? But maybe you can get it checked under your Burstner warranty.
It’s the push button ones above the bed…everything else is fine… as for warranty work no one near us is doing any 😤

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back