BURSTNER 748-ACTIVE 385MM SINK INFILL (1 Viewer)

fifer37

Free Member
Apr 30, 2011
FIFE
Funster No
MH
BURSTNER 747-2
Exp
Since 2008
Bought this Burstner 748 without the sink infill. Have been quoted, nearly £100.00 for a replacement!!! Motorhomers can you help get a cheaper one?. Now I know you jokers are just itching to reply with a witty retort, but I have heard most of the cracks, regarding,Choppers etc,so please keep it serious. Which is on reflection, an invitation for all the old jokes to come flooding in!!

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Have you tried O,Learys they are based near Hull ?
They have a website- probably better to ring them as the place is full of second hand bits.

www.olearymotorhomes.co.uk
If your second hand bits means bankrupt new stock then yes O'leary's is full of only new stock ;)(y)
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
If your second hand bits means bankrupt new stock then yes O'leary's is full of only new stock ;)(y)
terry

Hi Terry- not all new stock, we bought a roof light from them that was used, turned out to be faulty but their after sales service was excellent- my money was refunded no problem and the price I payed for a new one from them was way cheaper than I could find elsewhere, its a shame they do not go to the motorhome shows any longer

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Dont think they have had any new second hand stock in for seveal yrs now----it must have been old , old stock --I was in there a few weeks before xmas and a customer was looking at there new conversions on 2010 vans.He asked Mick if they would do a one off build to his own layout, Mick imeadiatly said yes and Russel Micks son in law said no - surprised me but like Russel said, it would be Russel who got the headace not Mick, went on to coment on used parts and I gathered he had binned the lot? Russ told the guy the vans he could see he could buy and get them altered himself ---Mick walked away, after Russel told him if he wanted to supervise the build it's down to him.i got the feeling that they had had this discussion before.Russ commented that Mick would have them working 24/7 :D Knowing Mick he would :D
terry
terry

OP
OP
fifer37

fifer37

Free Member
Apr 30, 2011
FIFE
Funster No
MH
BURSTNER 747-2
Exp
Since 2008
Thanks to all,for their replies.Will continue the search. Eric

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
I think a swift caravan one fits but just didn't look 100% was about £15. I came across this at Chichester caravans maybe they have a website. Another suggestion was find someone handy with s router and use a chopping board or sumsuch.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Any chance of finding a phot of what you want ... I might have what you want but not sure!

OP
OP
fifer37

fifer37

Free Member
Apr 30, 2011
FIFE
Funster No
MH
BURSTNER 747-2
Exp
Since 2008
Thank you Porkster,have found one locally for £15.00, a big difference, I owe you one, Many thanks,or maybe two.?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back