Burster Elegance 890 overact bed stuck in top position (1 Viewer)

KarenLou

Free Member
Jul 26, 2016
Inverness
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
We have a Burster Elegance and have a problem with the over cab bed. When we moved it up it has gotten stuck and won't come back down. We have checked fuses and tried to reset it as per the manual but it won't budge.

Dec 24, 2009
bedworth warks
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2009 previously a tugger for thirty years
You haven't by any chance, accidentally switched off your 12v system in the hab area? We did this accidentally in ours whilst mauling the mattress to get clean bedding on - thing was stuck down an NO way would the remote budge it ..... then I noticed the little 'AUX' light wasn't alight on the control panel when going out of the hab door after deciding I needed to get a fag to help me contemplate the problem .... we'd evidently hit the on/off switch with the corner of the mattress!

DOH ......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
None now šŸ˜¢
Exp
We didnt have the issue but I did know how you are supposed to solve it .... But it did need power! Notes that we took when we bought ours

Electric bed if motors misalign press R 3 times as press up button and hold it in ..... Until bed reaches very top let go of button there will be 3 beeps and bed will return to normal up position.

Hope you get sorted

'

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back