Bundesvan ~ Anyone Know Of Them? (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Bundesvan have a motorhome we are interested in but we don't know anything at all about them. Are they a new set-up or just don't advertise too much?
Anyone bought from them and was it a good experience?

Thanks

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Seen them at shows like Peterborough and Newbury, don't know anything about them but they are not a new set-up. Somebody will be around later with more info no doubt.

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
Bundesvan is a reputable company. Was previously owned by Nick Legg who has just recently sold the Buisness to a very nice couple. Have met them all and are honest straight people . I have also had dealings with Bundesvan on selling motorhomes and the service is very good. Quite a few funsters have also used them and I have not seen any negative comments about them. Good Luck

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Good reputation... My mate has imported 2 using his services. Personally rather DIY the process and all the savings end up in my pocket. As said, I believe its now in different hands. but if they have a van you like why not? But get it indepently damp checked and weighed to see if it has a practical payload and no issues

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
V
Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Good reputation... My mate has imported 2 using his services. Personally rather DIY the process and all the savings end up in my pocket. As said, I believe its now in different hands. but if they have a van you like why not? But get it indepently damp checked and weighed to see if it has a practical payload and no issues

You hit the nail on the head! Anywhere in near Europe having the right model makes us follow up any MH that's on our list where ever it is.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
They act as intermediary between sellers and buyers, they don't actually own the vehicles. Heard they are okay.

That's true they also offer this selling service. My friend also used this to sell one of his vans...

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
I have only heard good things about them hope that helps .

Paul

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Only heard good reports.. I 'almost' bought a Hymer B644 from them.. but was too slow making up my mind and lost it to another buyer.. such is life..

I ended up buying from Becks, Gt Yarmouth. which on reflection was a good decision.
I got as good, if not a better van for the same money.. plus, I have a full Becks warranty.. it was fully serviced, cam belt changed, new tyres , etc.

Could be wrong , but I don't think Bundesvan service vans or give a warranty. ?

That may or may not be important but worth considering..

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
I think they sell a warranty with the van if you want, a bit like an insurance. Not 100% on this so best to ask.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I think they sell a warranty with the van if you want, a bit like an insurance. Not 100% on this so best to ask.

just had a Link Removed.. and yes , it is an insurance warranty

In the case of secondhand vans, where the manufacturers' warranties have expired, we include a six months' MB&G Auto Dealer Care Motothome warranty, which can be extended if required.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
if you do a search on the web you will get some feedback :

"MB&G Auto Dealer Care Motothome warranty, reviews"

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I had a MB&G warranty not worth the paper it's printed on. They say every thing is fair wear and tear. But I did get them to pay for replacement front coil springs

not surprised...
insurance warranty companies they have no vested interest other than raiding you're wallet..

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Bought our Hymer b660 sl from them in January (when nick owned it).
Very happy with both the van and nick pleasure to do business with.

SP2014

Free Member
Sep 1, 2015
midlands
Funster No
MH
Upgrading
Exp
Since 2002
We bought our last van off Nick who's the previous owner of Bundesvan. Great chap and extremely helpful. Unfortunately, we haven't had such a positive experience with the new owners Sue & Bob. Nice enough people but not impressed with their unprofessionalism which left us losing our trust in them.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
We bought our last van off Nick who's the previous owner of Bundesvan. Great chap and extremely helpful. Unfortunately, we haven't had such a positive experience with the new owners Sue & Bob. Nice enough people but not impressed with their unprofessionalism which left us losing our trust in them.

If you come on to a new forum that happens to the best in the world:D (welcome by the way!:)) its really not on to just slag a service unless you can justify it and explain yourself....we don't "know " you and there is always to sides two a story:censored:

it just looks like you have joined to damage someone until proven different...

Last edited:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I am in the trade and have recommended friends and family to Bundesvan for years. In Fact Geoff Harper that works for us as many Van Bitz customers will know well has just bought a van from Nick and has put his older van with Nick to sell.

Nick is working hand in hand with the new owners for another few months.

I agree with the "Judge" that as a new poster that isn't a subscriber their comments must be viewed in context to several extremely positive posts.

Last edited:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I used Bundesvan's services to collect and British register when I purchased a Brand New Motorhome in Germany, purely because I was still working and too busy, however they came highly recommended and I would also recommend them, extremely Good Value service, I know that when Nick owned it then he would occasionally speculate on a good example of a popular layout and maker. The couple he sold it to were like me customers of his, impressed with his service and keen to continue with it.

Griff

Jun 11, 2011
Somerset
Funster No
MH
hymer s820
Exp
hya we have had two purchases of them and one sales and found them very good and helpful and have recommended them to others

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back