Bumped into a friend, a how big is yours question (2 Viewers)

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
You can guess that I lost !!!

Quite a coincidence but last Monday i got on a plane and sitting next to me was an old work colleague that is a technician, he was off to install a machine in Peru. Anyway we got talking and he knew that I enjoyed camping and he started to tell me about his RV that he bought last year. He has kept it in the USA and he just flies out there to use it several times a year, it's stored near NY so the flights are cheap and storage is at a friends house who uses the RV in exchange. We had a good chat and he let me know about Camping World, a USA camp/RV outlet, and wow what a place ! I visited the Nashville store last week just for a nosey and wished I'd taken a bigger bag...

Back to his RV. We had a good chat about Euro Ice cream vans and RV's and I quickly realized that he was going to win the "my motorhome is bigger than yours" debate, well in fact he won that by 5m:Eeek: i.e. 7m vs 12m:Eeek::Eeek:

He sent me some pics and offered that we can take her for a spin later this year if we are over there, must admit that's an offer that is hard to resist.

Couple of pics.

PA210087.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

PA160004.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What impressed me the most is that he paid $55k for this beast !!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back