LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I just cannot understand some people. During July and August when the temps are in the high 30s and you cannot breath the place is packed solid. Since we arrived last week the temps have been in the high 20s and the average yearly is better than Benidorm. On the last day of August there is a mass exodus and we have the place virtually to ourselves. Restaurants are fighting for your custom with all sorts of crazy offers, bar prices are slashed by half even though alcohol is as cheap as water. I called into the internet providers office the other day to enquire about an internet package and by the time I got home the men were waiting outside to install it at 25 Levs a month fibre optic broadband, and only pay for the months am here. Why do they have just a short season of two months each year, it does not make sense.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Two words - school holidays!!!

I thought that, then thought the school holidays do not effect Spain so much. Places like Benidorm are year round resorts. The south of France always had a short season and most campsites close in September, but September and October are still hot months here. Very odd, but am thankful for there being not so many here.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back