Building my motorhome from old coach (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestar

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Class
Exp
10 years.. On and Off
All good, lots of hard work and thought gone into this and that's only the stuff you can see, would love to see this in real life, keep up the good work.

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
I plan on it! But not until I won't be embarrassed by my ride

how on earth could you possibly be embarrassed by your amazing conversion, it's stunning, it truly is, you have much to be very, very proud of.. (y)

and it isn't what you arrive in anyway, there are all sorts and ages of motorhomes, it's about the people and fun first and foremost.. :)

OP
OP
Justice

Justice

Free Member
Jan 21, 2015
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year
how on earth could you possibly be embarrassed by your amazing conversion, it's stunning, it truly is, you have much to be very, very proud of.. :)
Thanks very much but it really is only half done! I will make it one to be proud of

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I plan on it! But not until I won't be embarrassed by my ride

Hey Mr Justice, look at your signature, no way could you be embarrassed and I'm looking forward to that cup of Coffee. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Justice

Justice

Free Member
Jan 21, 2015
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year
I won't be worried but I would be embarrassed! When you have your cuppa it will be worthy of my approval. Heading north next week watch out for me

J4MRU

Free Member
Feb 8, 2017
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
None Yet
Exp
n00b
That looks incredible. Do you plan on tinting the glass as a security measure? Personally, I would feel a bit un-easy letting anyone who walks passed see the contents.

Love it.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Your bringing this old post up from 2015 is quite spooky, for some reason yesterday I was wondering what had happened to Justice and his amazing van. I wonder how they are doing.

Also @J4MRU w2f

J4MRU

Free Member
Feb 8, 2017
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
None Yet
Exp
n00b
I was just looking for inspiration as I was thinking about a project myself. I am thinking more Mercedes Sprinter LWB size but love what Justice has done here!

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi, if you click on forums at the top of the page then scroll right down you will find a section on self build projects, yes Justices was spectacular,
Just so you are aware, you only have 5 free posts then you need to become a full member to post, £15 per year. For reaserch and be able to ask questions it is well worth it for any one buying a van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back