Buccanneer Clipper Manual (1 Viewer)

S

shaz1

Deleted User
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help. Have just recently purchased a Buccanneer Clipper which is an excellent purchase, but unfortunately, it did not come with a manual. I don't suppose anyone could advise on where I could purchase one.
Thanks

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Hi if you ring Explorer Group they will send you information cos thats what I did
when I bought mine, it had all the literature for the fridge, heater and water heater but nothing on the van the info they send is only pictures though. hope that helps I`ve still got mine had it 5 years ,brought it from Brownhills and the only thing I have changed is the batteries, oh and I bought a seat swivel:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Hey again what year is it:thumb::thumb:Cheers Rob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
:welcome:Shaz1 to MH Fun

Dave:thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
S

shaz1

Deleted User
Re: Buccanneer Clipper

:thumb:Thanks for the info, will try the Explorer Group. Our motorhome is 2003 and are really pleased with the make. However, we have noticed the rear door has a tendency of self-locking, has this happened to you in the past at all? We average about 26 - 29 mpg depending upon roads. Is this an average or do you get better? Also, would you happen to know of a Buccanneer owners club by any chance? Sorry for all the questions but it's always nice to have advice off others.
Thanks again
Sharon

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Hi Shaz I did have a leaflet in the info pack when I bought it but it was out of date
I suppose you could search the web for owners club. mines a 2001 it does about 28 mpg never had any problems with doors though.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
S

shaz1

Deleted User
Re Re: Buccanneer Clipper

Many thanks again for the info, I really appreciate it and hello to everyone out there
Shaz:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back