Buccanneer Clipper Manual

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by shaz1, Aug 26, 2009.

1. shaz1

shaz1 Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help. Have just recently purchased a Buccanneer Clipper which is an excellent purchase, but unfortunately, it did not come with a manual. I don't suppose anyone could advise on where I could purchase one.
    Thanks

2. wasp

wasp Funster

Ratings:
    +1,187
    Hi if you ring Explorer Group they will send you information cos thats what I did
    when I bought mine, it had all the literature for the fridge, heater and water heater but nothing on the van the info they send is only pictures though. hope that helps I`ve still got mine had it 5 years ,brought it from Brownhills and the only thing I have changed is the batteries, oh and I bought a seat swivel:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

3. wasp

wasp Funster

Ratings:
    +1,187
    Hey again what year is it:thumb::thumb:Cheers Rob

4. wasp

wasp Funster

Ratings:
    +1,187
    By the way WELCOME to trhe FUN :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5. DESCO

DESCO

Ratings:
    +269
    :welcome:Shaz1 to MH Fun

Dave:thumb::thumb:

6. shaz1

shaz1 Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Re: Buccanneer Clipper

:thumb:Thanks for the info, will try the Explorer Group. Our motorhome is 2003 and are really pleased with the make. However, we have noticed the rear door has a tendency of self-locking, has this happened to you in the past at all? We average about 26 - 29 mpg depending upon roads. Is this an average or do you get better? Also, would you happen to know of a Buccanneer owners club by any chance? Sorry for all the questions but it's always nice to have advice off others.
    Thanks again
    Sharon

7. bald eagle

bald eagle

Ratings:
    +4
    Hi shaz1 and :welcome:

regards
    bald eagle

8. wasp

wasp Funster

Ratings:
    +1,187
    Hi Shaz I did have a leaflet in the info pack when I bought it but it was out of date
    I suppose you could search the web for owners club. mines a 2001 it does about 28 mpg never had any problems with doors though.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

9. shaz1

shaz1 Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Re Re: Buccanneer Clipper

Many thanks again for the info, I really appreciate it and hello to everyone out there
    Shaz:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: