BT Sports MotoGP Coverage to Continue (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2015
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
2001 Caravans 2011 Motorhomes
Not so good news when you live in Hull with KCOM, having no access to BT we have to have Sky then pay again to receive BT Sport through Sky, just to watch MotoGP. It was costing us £50 a month, we didn’t need Sky and was only interested in MotoGP from the sports available.
I ditched both and now watch it on my EE iPhone 6 for £5 a month.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

I dumped BT ages ago, mainly enraged by them pushing MotoGP aside for just about any other sport it clashed with. Been using a direct sub with MotoGP ever since. The beauty is it can be viewed lived or at any other time to suit myself.

I did miss Julian, though he might have been on his last legs and the big motor mouthed tossed with him spoiled it.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Not so good news when you live in Hull with KCOM, having no access to BT we have to have Sky then pay again to receive BT Sport through Sky, just to watch MotoGP. It was costing us £50 a month, we didn’t need Sky and was only interested in MotoGP from the sports available.
We are with KCOM no sky don't know how J does it think it was deal with his phone sim

RogerThat

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2016
North West
Funster No
MH
PVC
This is good news as I love their coverage.

Yeah me too (y)

The first year was a shambles and I was pissed off Eurosport lost it (Toby Moody fan here) but since then their coverage has just got better and better.

Laverty - - will join the continuing Suzi Perry, Craig Doyle, Colin Edwards, Neil Hodgson, James Toseland, Keith Huewen and Gavin Emmett.

Which is equally as good news!

Well, Suzy Perry we can do without, I'm not a Huewen fan either, but Toseland, Hodgey and Edwards are a cracking team (y) (y)

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Well, Suzy Perry we can do without, I'm not a Huewen fan either, but Toseland, Hodgey and Edwards are a cracking team

Happy to do without Perry, Doyle and Tousland to be honest.

Does Tousland have a bet he can have the most stupid hair cut of the day going on with Hodgey :)

OP
OP
Yorick
Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Well, Suzy Perry we can do without,

yeah, she's rubbish

Suzi-Perry.jpg

982cf55d6ab03b5d9e87a005e1123147.jpg

DPkLsrjXcAAvX_s.jpg

Loads more here ...

Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2016
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
Last year BT covered the pre-season testing. This year so far they have not bothered. Not a great sign in my book :(

RogerThat

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2016
North West
Funster No
MH
PVC
I'm still gutted Dovi missed out on the title last year, he did sooooo well!!

So, Rossi for title # 10 or do we think he's been surpassed?

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
Was it Julian, Toby and Randy ?

Wasn't there a Yank commentator in the mix once ?

Those were really good days.
Toby Moody is very knowledgable , but hard to listen too, I was gutted when Julian Ryder said he was quitting, but talking to him at the weekend, we haven't heard the last of him , which is good. Dennis Noyes used to be the American guy that was in there sometimes ... Huewen does a decent job, he knows the sport and his broadcasting skills are as good as they need to be. He talks to a knowledgeable audience in a way that still imparts info to all levels.

Toseland does my head in.

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
Fixed that for you :)
Even listening to him is hard work

On the Flip side , I remember seeing Toby and Jules do their season review on Eurosport , and thought how much of a face for radio Jules had, but couldn't stop laughing at Toby gurning for dramatic effect.

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
I used to like Randy. Mamola’s input as well, also Neil Spaldings technical information, cannot say I’ll miss Julian Ryder though, a full on waffler IMO, if any other commentator brought something up, he would always say, “ I was just going to say that “, he also repeated things week in week out as well.

RogerThat

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2016
North West
Funster No
MH
PVC
Oh yes, forgot about Spalding chipping in from time to time (y)

Didn't he go off to make Sigma slipper clutches or something?!

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Julian Ryder though, a full on waffler IMO

I found him OK but the kids doing it today drive me mad, there's one that I have to turn the sound off. He seems to think they'll sack him if he ever takes a breath and every hint of action he's like a girl with her first orgasm, nearly melting the speakers.

This prick might be teamed up with Steve Parrish. Now Steve is as laid back as they get has a great sense of humour, then the prick cuts in using works like they are on special offer. I emailed Steve and asked if he could accidentally kill the prick, it must be hell to work with him and he came back with "I've been married twice, I can cope".

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back