Brussels Expo - Palais 12. Where to stay with MH? (1 Viewer)

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
We are going to a show at the Palais 12 in Brussels Expo and will be taking the MH. We are going to make a long weekend of it and will be going by Eurotunnel. We've been advised not to stop overnight in Brussels, but obviously would need to get to and from the show. Anyone had any experience of how best to do this please? Happy to park up in an aire or similar and get the tram, train or bus in. On the coast perhaps?

I should also point out that I have very limited mobility, so walking a mile is not an option unfortunately.

Thanks ..... Robin

fleurette

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I640 SD
Exp
Hi Robin,
There is a place that is right in the centre of Brussels that i came across on a web page and it holds some small expose there in it grounds, unless someone else comes up with any places prior to me getting back to you with the address i can let you know next week when i'm back at home as i dont have the page in my Favorites on the laptop i'm on.:thumb:

Nigel

fleurette

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I640 SD
Exp
Hi Robin, Found it :

Broken Link Removed

it's not cheap cheap but looks good for a short stay, and you get breakfast as well it i read it right.

If you should use it let us know what its like as i fancy a few days in Brussels early next year.

Nigel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back