Brugge Aire (1 Viewer)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
The one by the bus station is open but cramped. We parked at the rear of the bus parking area, which has access to the aire facilities.
Grey emptying is available by the pay machine
The old aire was still closed when we last went

OP
OP
PORKSTER
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
The one by the bus station is open but cramped. We parked at the rear of the bus parking area, which has access to the aire facilities.
Grey emptying is available by the pay machine
The old aire was still closed when we last went

I wouldnt pay to go in the small one hence my Question did you actually stop over at the back of coach park and pay ?

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Considering it but unsure of my arrival time in the evening
When are you planning on going? I know theres funster pulling out from this weekend.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I wouldnt pay to go in the small one hence my Question did you actually stop over at the back of coach park and pay ?
Yes we did stay and pay
You enter the aire via the barrier, then exit into the coach area.
Loads of space when we went and quiet too, right alongside the waterway

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Considering it but unsure of my arrival time in the evening
It’s self check in when reception is closed so no big issue unless it’s at 2am or similar ??, bus from main rd 5 min walk away or easy cycle in to town.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
We stated a couple months back on the official aire, far too squashed in for our liking, but like Robert said loads of room at back of coach park well out of the way, more room but no electrics for sane price

think we will try the camp site next time, the bus into the centre is a definite bonus although we haven’t used it yet, hopefully getting out is as easy as in ??

Jan 16, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
If you are stuck, we use the aire at Beernam, just a frew km out of town. Only 6 official spaces but you could park up elsewhere along the road in an emergency

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 16, 2014
Ammanford
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
since May 2014
Just. Left the Brugge Airedale’s this morning. Seems to be bit of redevelopment work going pn there though they haven’t reduced the fee!

seems to have lost the fresh water tap in the process with a few people fillimg from the toilet emptying point - not for me!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back