Free Member
Dec 25, 2013
grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since Jan 2014
I had my MH serviced,Hab check and Mot and have to praise the service I received from Brownhills
the MH needed a drive seal and this was sorted straight under warranty I was kept informed all the way through from start to finish,the girl on the service desk was very good (Sarah) yes it did cost me more ( £480) than I could have got it for else were, but my warranty is with them.I hope they keep this up.(my job is a customer service manager)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We also have to speak as we find. Our van originally came from Brownhills, but we bought it from Three Counties Motorhomes two years ago.

We have bought different things from Brownhills and have always had top class service.

I know this is not the case for a lot of other people, but Brownhills have always been good for us (so far.......)!(y)

Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
13 Years, 20 years with a caravan
My last 2 vans have come from Brownhills and I found the service very good also handy to be able to stop over there as it is a fair jaunt from Cornwall.
Phil.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
My current van came from Brownhills and I will never deal with them again! Just my opinion of course.

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
We have had two vans off them and we also cannot fault them and as others have said their night stop is ever so handy-----oh and they also gave us the best price on both occasions by a country mile

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
I have just had a lucky escape from them, without going into it to much the salesman i dealt with was either thick or an out and out con artist, be careful.

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Brownfools.co.uk
Have a look
How funny that the experience i had is listed. They ordered a different vehicle to what i asked for and discussed at length . They put 130 bhp on the order form as opposed to 150bhp. 130 was at no time discussed and after some discussion they offered to pay back my NON refundable deposit. They didn't want to entertain my suggestion of honouring their cock up ( which by the way i think was deliberate) and take a hit on their profit. At least it didn't result in me returning there and probably loosing my liberty.

Tanya_and_Mick

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 12, 2015
Quesada, Spain
Funster No
MH
Globecar 640DK
Exp
Picked up our new Comanche from Brownhills'- good deal, customer service and no complaints.

Will try and make on of their shows this year as we have heard good reports.....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back