Mikemoss

Free Member
Aug 14, 2007
Corsham, Wilts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Good for you, Geoffw, I admire your pride in the company you work for. I've never had any dealings with Brownhills (other than to buy a hose reel from them four years ago) but if people like Geoff are prepared to come on here and stick up for their firm and their colleagues I think they deserve to be listened to and respected for that.

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
Good for you, Geoffw, I admire your pride in the company you work for. I've never had any dealings with Brownhills (other than to buy a hose reel from them four years ago) but if people like Geoff are prepared to come on here and stick up for their firm and their colleagues I think they deserve to be listened to and respected for that.

I totally agree with you and no matter what others think, he has come here to offer support for those that have problems , even sending a pm to those who have problems and offering help.

This can only be positive for both the traders and forum members and i for one take my hat off.

I have had no problems with brownhills quite the opposite they have been polite , helpfull and no warrentry problems, can only comment on my experiences;however, if I did have, I would still welcome a company contact like Geoff to sort the issue out.

So if you have a beef guy's i'm sure Geoff will be only to pleased to try and sort out your issue if he can.

Regards

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
betty, i am her as private individual so that there is no company bias, i have a pride in the company and want if possible to resolve problems. there is no hidden agenda, perfectly happy to discuss on the forum, by e-mail, or phone.
If you feel you have a problem let me know

Although I admire your pride and your honesty Geoff, I think you may well have your work cut out, but wish you every success in what your trying. I personally have no quarells with Brownhills, although i have witnessed first hand those that do.
I feel in these very trying times for the industry as a whole, those that are not fit for purpose and have reaped the rewards in the good times, but been arogant in there responses to their customers, are going to have to work a lot harder than an employee coming on a forum to restore the faith.

Good luck with it though, and I do hope you succeed because in honesty I would not like to see any buisness going bust and honest folk losing their income.
so good luck and thanks for your input:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
One trend I find disturbing is that posters who support certain companies (say company X) are often accused of being cahoots with them or actually being employed by them to create a unfounded good impression.

Why is no one is ever accused of being in cahoots with companies that are in competition with company X - i,e deliberately trying to unfairly undermine company X?

Both concepts are equally likely.

I have no connection with either company X or its opposition, I'm just raising a point of view.

The great strength of forums like these is that they have a large and very varied following.

The downside is that, in general, we know nothing, or next to nothing, about the people who make very supportive or condemnatory posts.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
The downside is that, in general, we know nothing, or next to nothing, about the people who make very supportive or condemnatory posts.

Very true, that is why most of us a very suspicious of a poster who comes on singing the praises or slagging off a company in their first or second post..

Through time we come to recognise honest and decent posters, some we may have met but the vast majority not, we come to know them by what they generally say and how they conduct themselves, fraudsters don't last long on forums..

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
Very true, that is why most of us a very suspicious of a poster who comes on singing the praises or slagging off a company in their first or second post..

Through time we come to recognise honest and decent posters, some we may have met but the vast majority not, we come to know them by what they generally say and how they conduct themselves, fraudsters don't last long on forums..

My point exactly in response to a similar thread which has been understandably closed. I have had no dealings with the said company other than buying a Status Compact when I was in the area, Newark, and I thought the complex looked great, BUT, if said company does monitor this site, and if they don't they should, then they should wear there hearts on there sleeves rather than reply covertly.Sorry for being so suspiscious but two new members jumping on the bandwagon does make me wonder. :secret::restmycase:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

B

bedbug

Deleted User
My point exactly in response to a similar thread which has been understandably closed. I have had no dealings with the said company other than buying a Status Compact when I was in the area, Newark, and I thought the complex looked great, BUT, if said company does monitor this site, and if they don't they should, then they should wear there hearts on there sleeves rather than reply covertly.Sorry for being so suspiscious but two new members jumping on the bandwagon does make me wonder. :secret::restmycase:

Oh what a tangled web they weave. When they endevor to decieve.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Although I admire your pride and your honesty Geoff

>> please accept bad spelling, I have battled dyslexia for 35 years.

Just as an aside, have you read Jackie Stewart's autobiography ?

It should have been titled "How Ego and Skill triumphed over dyslexia" but it wasn't. Good read.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back