Ratings:
    +21
    • Like it Like it x 1
  3. Saltings

Saltings Funster

Ratings:
    +41
    Hi

Unfortunately your story to my mind and experience is the same throughout most of the motor home trade. The bigger guys are only interested in one thing - make a profit whilst the sales are booming and blow the customer. If you saw how Elite Motor Homes left our Chausson after a service you would cry. They carried out the hab check with an invasive damp meter - the result is 76 holes in the interior! Then had the audacity to say that "at least a future buyer would be able to see you had it properly checked"! Like you the list goes on and on...

Cheers
    Saltings

• Like it Like it x 1
  4. Reliant

Reliant Funster

Ratings:
    +777
    Hi

Although I bought mine in 2014, your story mirrors mine, seems like nothing has moved on. In the end moved all work to an independent and paid myself rather than wait for any more warranty work. Great site, great range, fabulous discounts can be negotiated, however, workshop totally out of control and working to an independent agenda which does not have room for the customer in it. If you bought and have had no issues with the van you would rate them 5 star, if you had issues they quickly drop to 1 star.

• Like it Like it x 1
  5. Saltings

Saltings Funster

Ratings:
    +41
    With Elite Motor Homes it also makes a big difference if you bought the original vehicle from them! Have just a service, although it costs an arm and a leg is still poorly done.

6. Lanerboy

Lanerboy

Ratings:
    +278
    Terrible service to be honest will possibly never use again and will drive further afield to get warranty work done. went in for a habitation service was told all ok to collect the MH which is a 2 hr drive each way only to discover things not working which had been ticked to say were all ok and even had to ask for my service sheet as was just given an invoice only when spending best part of £400 also kept waiting for 25 minutes when I pointed out stuff not working which technician had said was 100% fine
    Not imresed Brownhills you really do need to buck your ideas up

7. dshague

dshague Funster

Ratings:
    +237
  8. Trout bum

Trout bum Funster

Ratings:
    +175
  9. Theonlysue

Theonlysue Funster Life Member

Ratings: