Brownhills did well @NEC then! (1 Viewer)

potjoe

Free Member
Aug 27, 2007
Telford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
two year
Talking to a saleman today from Brownhills he tells me at the NEC they sold 10 yes 10 US m-homes and 180 uk/eu m-homes they did well so who are they all ???. Are you one? John

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Brownhills spend many 000's on stand spaces, and the staff investment at shows must run into 000's more, they wouldn't do it if it didn't pay them to. In the exhibitors camping area at York, Brownhills had there own area just for sold vans. if a van sold today it was removed in the evening and a new one in its place by morning.

They sure are a slick selling operation, just a shame abut the number of after sales complaints they get.

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
HI see theres a open weekend at newark this weekend 2 3 and 4th :RollEyes:

they are launching the multiberth E600s swifts bessys and ace motorhomes just got a invitation throw:Doh:

RAY::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RichardnGill

Free Member
Sep 22, 2007
Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We bought our Hymer at the NEC Feb this year from Brownhills. They did do us a good deal and the normall few extras you get from shows.

We were happy with the deal and Brownhills so far.

Richard...

fent

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
alnwick northumberland
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
6 month
:Angry:sorry people but n my humble opinion Brownhills were an absoulute disgrace as far as any aftersales service was concerned,,we bought our first van there and wont be going back,simple things like a clubcard which didnt arrive, a duff leisure battery, no log book!!!! pushy salesmen an bad management! ok our van wasnt top of the range,far from it,its a second hand autoquest,but it cost me a years salary!!dont suppose tey will miss my custom but it will give me great satisfaction to go elsewhere when it comes to renewal:Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back