Brownhills close Cannock (2 Viewers)

Dec 4, 2007
worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago
Exp
20 years
Brownhills as closed its showroom and service at cannock switching its works back to Newark this came as a suprise when they laid off most of there staff just before christmas, if you have any outstanding work or problems with them get it sorted quick, and if you have a motorhome they are selling for you, think about it
Paul

peterandbetty

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
North Staffs
Funster No
Exp
There was a rumour before christmas that something was going to happen .Weve had a lot of problems that are still on going so will need to get intouch with them tomorrow .It could'nt happen to a better more incompetent company .

Betty

peterandbetty

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
North Staffs
Funster No
Exp
Iv just spoken to Brownhills of Cannock and they are still open and i'v been told that everything is as normal the only thing thats closed is the shop as they havent got room for it on the Westcroft site .

Betty

OP
OP
paulharrison
Dec 4, 2007
worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago
Exp
20 years
Hi, Is this just the Brownhills section or Westcroft as well?

Little Kath00

Hi Kath

Its the whole site another motorhome company are taking it over I was told which one but dont want to mention it as I am not 100% but I think they are RV dealers
Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Brownhills Newark is full of RV,s ......... looks like there all come from Cannock ! :RollEyes:

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
I was told that brownhills have lost their contract for selling/servicing Hobby motorhomes JG Trading Eastriggs are taking it over from this year sometime.They are the hobby caravan dealers.

val

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Hobby Euromobil Lunar all gone :whatthe:

S

signaturemotorhomes

Deleted User
is it true

word has it some of the lads from the usa rv side have gone to a new (old) dealer at the old (now new) westcroft site :whatthe::winky:. 5 of um im told !!!!!!!!!!!! . if anybody needs info please contact me . im told that lots of good stuff is going on down there

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
word has it some of the lads from the usa rv side have gone to a new (old) dealer at the old (now new) westcroft site :whatthe::winky:. 5 of um im told !!!!!!!!!!!! . if anybody needs info please contact me . im told that lots of good stuff is going on down there

Recieved my copy of ARVM today on page 25 is a full page ad. which if I'm reading right is an ad. proclaiming Signature Motorhomes Ltd has taken over from Westcroft
Are you the same Signature Motorhomes.

Also in the same mag on page 29 is an ad for THC American Motorhomes with a photo of Adrian Davis as the Sales Director he had the same role at Westcroft.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Recieved my copy of ARVM today on page 25 is a full page ad. which if I'm reading right is an ad. proclaiming Signature Motorhomes Ltd has taken over from Westcroft

Also in the same mag on page 29 is an ad for THC American Motorhomes with a photo of Adrian Davis as the Sales Director he had the same role at Westcroft.

Name change? and wheres his T shirt

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
An intro wouldn't have gone amiss :winky:

Signature Motorhomes

Cannock Road
Westcroft, Wolverhampton
West Midlands
UK
WV10 8QU

0845 457 9603
0870 060 1627

OP
OP
paulharrison
Dec 4, 2007
worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago
Exp
20 years

Good old Adrian, all the best
Paul:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back