broken plastic side window (1 Viewer)

Apr 2, 2011
south essex Benfleet
Funster No
MH
CarthagoM liner.
Exp
since 1986 & tugger before
Hi to everyone.I have been missing for a while,don't ask!!!
can anyone tell me where is the best place to get a broken/tinted side window repaired.
I had one done years ago but can't remember were.I am sure I saw something recently in one of mags but can't remember that either!!!! I am not trying to hide behind the old age thing,I just can't remember!!

Over to you.
Bruce.

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
If you look at my awning you can see a small window above it. My darling wife gave it a smack on the side of a building (not her fault I add, the building was entirely to blame). At all the places where I enquired they all reverted back to the same maker. It cost me £200. Not cheap but I don't think there are any alternatives. Always assuming that your window is similar to mine.

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Try the unlikely sounding exhaust ejector company.

Broken Link Removed

OP
OP
T
Apr 2, 2011
south essex Benfleet
Funster No
MH
CarthagoM liner.
Exp
since 1986 & tugger before
Thanks for that,it was a friend of mine that had the problem,I just found out that he has taken
somewhere and left it for a guy to sort out. He said he could'nt send it off for repair as he has the van parked in the street and it usually takes a week or so to come back from the repairers.Fair point,we can't all be lucky enough to park it in the back garden. Handy for bbq's though!!
You never know,if this guy can't fix it we might be back on here again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back