Britz (1 Viewer)

Jul 17, 2009
Funster No
Just wondered if any of you had experience of renting either a motorhome or 4x4 from Britz , South Africa. We have in the past rented motorhomes from Bobos (Cape Town) but the 4x4 they offer, although probaby a better built machine is nearly twice the price of a Britz vehicle. Any thoughts welcome !

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
A friend of mine hired from Britz in australia, and had no complaints....only that the roof bunk was like being baked alive at night! lol!

I think they had a toyota van conversion. Britz also do landcruiser ones, which is probably the better bet for africa

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We hired a panel van in Australia. Ive got to agree with the poor feedback left for them on line. Check it out.
It was cheaper than some , granted. But dirty and smelly too. Crumbs and rubbish in cupboards . Hair in sink and shower . We refused the first one.
We took the second one and paid more for it too, as we were jet lagged and just wanted to get off.
We made a stop at a supermarket and cleaned it , which made it more livable and stopped the foul smell coming up the plug holes.
I wouldn't hire from the one in Britz in Adelaide again. Very slow turnaround with the paperwork etc too. It certainly went back to them cleaner when we had used it.:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back