Free Member
Jan 26, 2018
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2010
Hi has anyone used BF from Santander or Bilbao to Portsmouth between Christmas and the New year. Just wondered if the prices were approximately the same as the rest of December?
Thanks

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Hi has anyone used BF from Santander or Bilbao to Portsmouth between Christmas and the New year. Just wondered if the prices were approximately the same as the rest of December?
Thanks
I think the only definitive answer would be to go on their website and see what the prices are for different dates. You won't be committed to buying a ticket and can change the details.
The only sure thing is it isn't cheap - we are on it next month and the balance of payment was taken yesterday. My bank account has an echo. :)

OP
OP
B

berlingo1

Free Member
Jan 26, 2018
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2010
Unfortunately they don't issue their next schedule until July which gives the price and times from November onwards

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
We are on the ferry in the next couple of weeks and yes it is not cheap.

The only advice I would give is give your correct length but check whether a "greater" height is cheaper. Obviously not a lesser height.

It has been in the past for us. Supply and demand and all that. (y)

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
The Sailings just before Christmas and in between Christmas and new year are always higher than the rest Of December and January.

You will find that on the day they release the schedules, pet owners crash the BF site booking pet friendly cabins. Along with the regular users and those wanting Commodore cabins.

If you are not BF Members, you can use one of my Discount codes.

If you book last minute it will be more expensive.

The Spanish route has become very popular.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back