LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Hi folks are there any Brittany ferries discount codes going , travelling September time if so pm ?
Many thanks in anticipation (y)

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Never leave a campsite with your clothes line tied to a lamp post.
Sorry to sound a bit dense but what are these "codes" and where does one go to get them other than here? We will be booking out return to Santander for our 2018 winter break soon and well, every little bit helps......

The Tincas

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
@Tincataylor , some of us pay to be members of the Brittany Ferries club voyage scheme, this gives us money off our crossing although you have to pay to join the scheme and there is also a yearly membership fee.

We can share our code with family and friends which gives you a discount code to use on your booking but it is only for your personal use not to be shared on the open forum. If you use it I get a credit (up to a certain value) to use against a future booking which appears on my account once year.

I have sent you a pm :)

Jan 9, 2013
Newbury
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2000
Only just seen this Tincas - we also are members of the Brittany Ferries Club. X

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Never leave a campsite with your clothes line tied to a lamp post.
Oooooh, you are a cheeky Sue...................
FYI we have been touring Norfolk (very nice) and Basildon (where they all talk like you) and have only just got home from Carfest South where we have been without Wi-Fi (that's our excuse anyway)...............so leave it ahhhhhhhht ..................

The Tincas

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Oooooh, you are a cheeky Sue...................
FYI we have been touring Norfolk (very nice) and Basildon (where they all talk like you) and have only just got home from Carfest South where we have been without Wi-Fi (that's our excuse anyway)...............so leave it ahhhhhhhht ..................

The Tincas

Bloody hell, youve been to basildon and survived? You're a braver person than me :lips::lips::lips:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back