Brittany Ferries (1 Viewer)

Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
Likewise, it also included this message which is great but what happens if we book and then can't travel?

We’re looking forward to when overseas travel starts again and we can continue to reveal the stunning regions of France and Spain. We also recognise that you’ll want to get your travel plans back on track, so we’re offering you an extra 10% off all sailings to France for departures right up until 1 November*. That’s a total saving of 25%.

We very much understand that you may wish to wait before making any new arrangements, so we are holding this offer open for you until the 10 July.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
We received the message too but it only added to the confusion.

Brittany ferries responded to my communication a couple of weeks ago and said my CV membership which ended at the end of March would be extended by THREE months.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Twos company

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 25, 2008
Boroughbridge
Funster No
MH
VW transporter
Exp
25+
Despite 2 emails they haven’t bothered to reply to regarding my refund or travel vouchers for my cancelled ferry home last month from Santander

OP
OP
B
Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Despite 2 emails they haven’t bothered to reply to regarding my refund or travel vouchers for my cancelled ferry home last month from Santander
Feeling they are very short staffed at the moment.Give them time you are probably in a queue with a few thousand others..BUSBY.?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back