Oct 31, 2012
here there and everywhere
Funster No
MH
Pilote P650
Exp
Since December 2012
Good morning all,
A couple of questions, regarding Brittany Ferries.
1. Do they lash down the Vehicles on the Car Decks?
2. Whish Plugs/ Sockets do they use in the Cabins, Uk, or Continental?
3. Would anyone be so kind as to give me some information, regarding a Discount Code, which I have seen mentioned on this Forum in the Past?
Many thanks.
BillyS

Deleted User
I have sent you a PM

They only lash down HGV's, sockets are all continental

OP
OP
BillyS
Oct 31, 2012
here there and everywhere
Funster No
MH
Pilote P650
Exp
Since December 2012
I have sent you a PM

They only lash down HGV's, sockets are all continental[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your prompt reply Matamoros. Hope I spelled that right, as I'm in a Shopping Mall in A Coruna, wearing my wife's reading glasses. I lect her shopping in Primark here, while I'm sitting here in the Mall, tyli g this o
During a rough crossing last year they Chocked all our wheels
During a rough crossing last year they Chocked all our wheels

Jun 1, 2016
Chesham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since April 2016
Vehicles are washed on certain decks on the Economy services - named ships with a different class of accommodation etc:

Please note that parking on deck 5 is on an open deck. While the crew will wash your vehicles with fresh water towards the end of the voyage, we recommend you wash your vehicle within a few days of sailing to remove any remaining sea salt residue.

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Vehicles are washed on certain decks on the Economy services - named ships with a different class of accommodation etc:

Please note that parking on deck 5 is on an open deck. While the crew will wash your vehicles with fresh water towards the end of the voyage, we recommend you wash your vehicle within a few days of sailing to remove any remaining sea salt residue.

Hey, That`s good!. We never washed Lorries. Fresh water was far to precious I had to make it from Sea water!. And it affected my Fuel consumption figures!!. So they all got washed in Briney!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back