Brittany ferries (1 Viewer)

Jan 9, 2017
Luton
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
Hi

I appreciate that this is a bit cheeky, but would anyone be prepared to provide me with a Brittany Ferries discount code?

I have looked into actually joining the Voyage Club myself but my Wife has said if we only use it once then it will actually end up costing more- I said we will get the benefit next year, but she is slightly reticent as we haven't even been away for our first trip yet (Im more of a jump straight in the deep end whereas she is a lot more "considered")

Regards
Steve

OP
OP
SM0129
Jan 9, 2017
Luton
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
PM sent

john
John

Very much appreciated- hopefully my Wife will enjoy the trip and we end up joining the Voyage Club which will enable us to reciprocate the favour to others.

Regards
steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 9, 2015
North Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer MC-I B 580
Exp
Since 2005
We are considering Portsmouth to Santander in Feb so could I ask what discount the code provides. And can it be shared among family members legitimately?

OP
OP
SM0129
Jan 9, 2017
Luton
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
I have just booked and you get 10% of the cost of the ferry journey, but not any cabin/ seats.

I do not know the poster who provided me with a code, but it worked ok and has saved me over £50

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
We are considering Portsmouth to Santander in Feb so could I ask what discount the code provides. And can it be shared among family members legitimately?
PM sent. Yes the code can be legitimately shared.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
I'm not complaining @makems, but Just how many codes have you got? (other than the 15 us mere mortals have) You seem to have been giving them away Forever.
Hee Hee

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
I don't know how many I've got. My year ends in March and I'm away at the mo.

Dec 11, 2016
cheshire
Funster No
MH
swift bessacar e480
Exp
since june 2016
hi funsters same as can any one help with a Brittany ferries code thanks in hope graham and joanne

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Beware of giving out codes. BF monitor who uses them and may cancel your CDV
I can speak with experience on this topic!
Some years ago I replied to a thread on the Dark Side asking for a BF code and put my code in the reply where it was publicly available.
BF did not like this and suspended my membership until I contacted the web site admin and had the offending post removed.
As lonG as you do not do what I did you will be fine in sending your BF Club Voyage code to whoever you like. BF has no way of knowing whether they really are friends/family or not. Subject of course to the maximum of 15 F&F bookings per membership year.

Deleted User
I can speak with experience on this topic!
Some years ago I replied to a thread on the Dark Side asking for a BF code and put my code in the reply where it was publicly available.
BF did not like this and suspended my membership until I contacted the web site admin and had the offending post removed.
As lonG as you do not do what I did you will be fine in sending your BF Club Voyage code to whoever you like. BF has no way of knowing whether they really are friends/family or not. Subject of course to the maximum of 15 F&F bookings per membership year.

And me!

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
Hello,
I was just about to make a booking and thought would read the reviews. I am being charged an additional £46 for being 20cm over 9m. I am worried I will get measured as other have mentioned.
To offset the extra cost would anyone have a code they could share with me to give me the 10% discount please?

Deleted User
Hello,
I was just about to make a booking and thought would read the reviews. I am being charged an additional £46 for being 20cm over 9m. I am worried I will get measured as other have mentioned.
To offset the extra cost would anyone have a code they could share with me to give me the 10% discount please?
I have sent you a PM

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
I got the PM

Thank you so much, very much appreciated.

Stewart

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
All booked with thanks to my friend.

One final question, do Brittany offer a hook up to keep the fridge operational. We will be crossing on the vessel MV Pont Aven.

Deleted User
How did they find out that you were giving your code out. ??

When it happened to me it was because I posted it on open forum, by PM there is no problem.

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
How did they find out that you were giving your code out. ??
I think what happens is that when a code is posted on an open forum there will be dozens and dozens of people trying to use it. This raises BF's suspicions and it would only take 2 minutes of Googling to fimd the source.

TJBi

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2014
All booked with thanks to my friend.

One final question, do Brittany offer a hook up to keep the fridge operational. We will be crossing on the vessel MV Pont Aven.
Have never done so myself, as the fridge has been fine on the ferry for 10+ hours , but you can ask the crew on the vehicle deck when you board. A few bottles of water/cartons of fruit juice or similar, frozen in advance, will usually keep the fridge sufficiently cool during the crossing.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back