Brittany Ferries- Winter Schedule (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi All,

Just received the following E Mail from BF.
It would appear that they are almost ready to publicise the Winter 2017- Summer 2018 ferry sailings.

"
We know that there are a lot of Club Voyage members out there keen to book for this winter and summer 2018. Great news: our schedules are agreed, we’re inputting them within our systems and we are almost ready to accept bookings.

We're sorry it’s a little later than previous years but we plan to open for sale at the end of July and we will email to let you know when you can book (their highlights, not mine, Emmit) to give you the best chance of securing your favourite sailings.

Our contact centre is likely to be busy when we open for sale. So, if you can’t find what you are looking for on our website, please try our email and twitter services and look out for our live webchat facility.

In the meantime if you are looking for some inspiration for future plans, take a look at our destination and travel guides.

We look forward to helping with your future travel plans soon.

The Team at Club Voyage

Regards

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
As a Member of Spanish and French Club De Voyage, I also received that email.

The problem with posting here is...

The email is for CDV members, the idea being they can get their booking(s) in before the general public.
However, if a non CDV member simply goes online, they can book early, just the same as CDV members.
The more publicity it gets, lesser are the chances CDV members have of getting priority.

TM

Flamenca

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
Am I correct in assuming it is people traveling with pets who are eager to get their preferred booking on the day of release due to a shortage of pet friendly cabins/kennels? Seems to have become as difficult as obtaining tickets for Glastonbury :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
There's not a lot of dog friendly cabins and they charge a premium for them.

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014

The problem with posting here is...

The email is for CDV members, the idea being they can get their booking(s) in before the general public.
However, if a non CDV member simply goes online, they can book early, just the same as CDV members.
The more publicity it gets, lesser are the chances CDV members have of getting priority.

TM

With the best will in the World,( and allowing the fact that 'General Public' can read this forum) we, ie Motorhome Fun are a club and one of the abiding principles of it being that we help, ie. tell our 'mates,' Club Voyage or not,when the new schedules are out.

Quite frankly, anyone who uses BF with any amount of regularity would know that the schedules are due. But there again, not everyone does and I'm not bothered a jot whether the information gets dissipated to a wider audience.

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007

We are members of the French one but wondered about tagging onto my Brother-in-law Spanish one as an associate member. Clearly it works out for you @TeeMyob to be in both? I lazily haven't done the maths on it yet :)

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
After the damage I incurred with Brittany in march from Spain I wouldn't take a free sailing. My return trip was on the old tub they call a ferry. Open deck parking with 30 foot waves ripped off my sat dish and wrecked the fridge along with severe salt damage to plastic windows. Brittany couldn't give a dam.

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
After the damage I incurred with Brittany in march from Spain I wouldn't take a free sailing. My return trip was on the old tub they call a ferry. Open deck parking with 30 foot waves ripped off my sat dish and wrecked the fridge along with severe salt damage to plastic windows. Brittany couldn't give a dam.
That's why we always book the Pont Aven,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Pilote P696GJ
Exp
Was that the economy boat or the Cap Finistere

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back