Brittany Ferries Winter Bookings Open (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Bookings opened today. Get in quickly, if you want a pet friendly cabin! I've just booked on the Cap Finistere for 10th Feb, with pet friendly cabin.
I tried to book through the web site initially, but it wasn't having any of it, so I ended up booking by phone.
Good Luck!(y)

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Yes, just booked even though i vowed never to go on this boat again after last time but i cant get enough time off work to travel down through France. Strange thing is though that it came back £500 cheaper than last year for the same dates pretty much i.e. end of December to start of Jan and with a trailer (when i buy one for the harley that is) :)

OP
OP
bellabee
May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Yes, Cap Finistere is not nearly as nice as the Pont Aven, but it is supposed to be more stable in rough seas :D. Can't remember how much we paid last year, but I also think it was cheaper, this time.
I'm getting excited already :):):)!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Yes, Cap Finistere is not nearly as nice as the Pont Aven, but it is supposed to be more stable in rough seas :D. Can't remember how much we paid last year, but I also think it was cheaper, this time.
I'm getting excited already :):):)!

I am hoping we spend longer than we did last year (got off the boat and back on due to family emergency). After spending 48 hours almost continously i vowed not to go again but i must of forgotten it lol. But saying that it gives us a few extra days realxing as opposed to travelling through France. We are departing on 16 Dec if anyone on the same time :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back