Brittany ferries renewal (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Ours was originally due for renewal last September but was extended for 3 months, I had an email on Christmas Eve saying it was extended for another two months. I suddenly felt a bit paranoid as I know a very good Funster friend is using it this week to get home so I thought I’d just double check and the renewal date has been extended to August 2021!! What a result. Gives us plenty of time to dither about our renewal.

Our friend is using our code in case I confused anyone, I’ve just edited the post.

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
Ours was originally due for renewal last September but was extended for 3 months, I had an email on Christmas Eve saying it was extended for another two months. I suddenly felt a bit paranoid as I know a very good Funster friend is using it this week to get home so I thought I’d just double check and the renewal date has been extended to August 2021!! What a result. Gives us plenty of time to dither about our renewal.

Our friend is using our code in case I confused anyone, I’ve just edited the post.
I assume that was Club Voyage. Ours was extended until end of Jan but no further. Maybe a call is in order?:mad:

OP
OP
C
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I assume that was Club Voyage. Ours was extended until end of Jan but no further. Maybe a call is in order?:mad:
I’d not had another email about this latest extension. I would log into your account first as it was a real surprise. I just wanted to be certain it was covering our friends crossing this week. I have taken a screen shot of the page.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
My original date was mid Sept then end of January but we had an e mail to say we need to renew. So I did.
As we had transferred our crossing from last year to August this year. Much as we appreciated the extended membership as we didn't get any crossings from our last year and at best 1 crossing this year they could have at least suspended whilst nobody is allowed to travel anyway.
I might try a call tomorrow and see how good the customer service is.

Zoobec

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2020
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer PVC
Exp
Thanks for the heads up on this. I’ve just checked, ours had been extended previously, I’ve just checked online and ours has been extended until August 2021 :giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back