Brittany Ferries Friends and Family discount (1 Viewer)

Jan 20, 2022
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Hi
We are looking to travel in our chausson for the first time to Spain on the ferry from Plymouth to Bibao. Looking to book with Brittany Ferries and wondered if kind person had a friends and family discount?
Many Thanks

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
When I’d not been a member of MotorhomeFun long I do remember being told off for giving my code to someone who wasn’t a full member of MotorhomeFun. I was told it could cause trouble for MotorhomeFun as it was like advertising. I must admit I’ve only given it to fully paid up members since “just in case”. I wouldn’t want to get into trouble with Brittany ferries if they checked up , no idea if they do and I certainly wouldn’t want to cause hassle for the forum.

It does say friends and family I suppose.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Seems like a bonkers system to me they may as well just reduce the prices a bit as dish out codes willy nilly. I suppose it's like people buying at mountain warehouse because its reduced.

Quackerjack

Free Member
Jan 23, 2022
Funster No
MH
adria twin
When I’d not been a member of MotorhomeFun long I do remember being told off for giving my code to someone who wasn’t a full member of MotorhomeFun. I was told it could cause trouble for MotorhomeFun as it was like advertising. I must admit I’ve only given it to fully paid up members since “just in case”. I wouldn’t want to get into trouble with Brittany ferries if they checked up , no idea if they do and I certainly wouldn’t want to cause hassle for the forum.

It does say friends and family I suppose.
I have been a Club Voyage member since its start & This is what BF says about sharing

Friends and family rewards​

Friends and family discounts are designed to be used by those close to you as an added value benefit of membership. Promoting or advertising this membership benefit via websites, internet forums and elsewhere is strictly prohibited, and considered a breach of your membership.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
I have been a Club Voyage member since its start & This is what BF says about sharing

Friends and family discounts are designed to be used by those close to you as an added value benefit of membership. Promoting or advertising this membership benefit via websites, internet forums and elsewhere is strictly prohibited, and considered a breach of your membership.
Fair comment.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012

I know , which is why I think I was told off for giving my code to someone who wasn’t a fully paid up member of MotorhomeFun, like the OP or you. We can tell as your name comes up in green. Forgive me if you’ve just paid as it can take a few days for it to be processed and your name to turn blue. We tend to think of fully paid up members as “ friends” or that was what I was told by the person who told me off years ago. As I’m one of those people who likes following rules I’ve stuck by it since!!

Some people are just more flexible than others, I was Headgirl so I can’t go changing now, Miss Cumberledge, my headmistress, would turn in her grave:giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back