Brittany Ferries Discount (1 Viewer)

jstarj

Free Member
Jul 14, 2021
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Hi all. I don't have a motorhome, but I do have a wife from France and we're hoping to get over there in the not too distant future to see family for the first time in aaaaages. Would anyone here have a discount code that I could use. Many thanks in advance, Johnnie.

Dec 10, 2020
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Do these discount codes work on crossings from Ireland to France?

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
I’d love a code if anyone’s got one please.
I have a motorhome and I am a member if that means anything

Mar 30, 2022
Funster No
MH
Sprinter 331
Hi all, taking our Sprinter conversion and the dogs to Bilbao in April (22). Anyone got a code? Many thanks! Kate

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Kate_smith5

The protocol on here is that a Funster might? give you a code if you are a Subscribing Funster.
Your name in Green would suggest you have not paid any subscription.

Suenliam

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 14, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion CV40
Exp
20+
Picking up our new campervan in a couple of weeks time and have rolled our previous BF Ports./Caen booking forward from ages ago. As a subscribing and now posting Funster, could I ask if anyone has a code I could use for our return journey?
Much appreciated.
Sue

chrisinplymouth

Free Member
Aug 11, 2013
Plymouth UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2015
Picking up our new campervan in a couple of weeks time and have rolled our previous BF Ports./Caen booking forward from ages ago. As a subscribing and now posting Funster, could I ask if anyone has a code I could use for our return journey?
Much appreciated.
Sue
PM’d you

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
Kate_smith5

The protocol on here is that a Funster might? give you a code if you are a Subscribing Funster.
Your name in Green would suggest you have not paid any subscription.
There seems to be quite a few new free members or "joined today" members whose first post is a request for the Brittany Ferries discount code....my moan is I passed my code to a member who has not replied to my pm or the thread...moan over.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
There seems to be quite a few new free members or "joined today" members whose first post is a request for the Brittany Ferries discount code....my moan is I passed my code to a member who has not replied to my pm or the thread...moan over.
I totally understand your frustration.
I will not be giving my code until, at the very least, they have shelled out for Fun membership.
I would not give a code to a free member. That's a request that is taking the Michael.

Last edited:

Suenliam

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 14, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion CV40
Exp
20+
Even having been a subscriber and lurker since 2013, I have only been contributing posts very recently. I still felt a bit cheeky asking for the code, but two people very kindly responded. I don't think I could ask without being a subscriber, but then it takes all sorts.
Sue

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back