gradyp

Free Member
Aug 18, 2011
Widnes
Funster No
MH
Elddis Supreme 155
Exp
Hi ,, I'm after if possible a discount code for Brittany Ferries booking for next year, if anyone can help please pm me

Cheers Paul

Dec

Jul 13, 2019
Liverpool, UK
Funster No
MH
Pössl 2WIN Style
Exp
Hi can i tag on to this for a discount code please for next year, thanks in advance

OP
OP
gradyp

gradyp

Free Member
Aug 18, 2011
Widnes
Funster No
MH
Elddis Supreme 155
Exp
Any chance of a pm , looking to return from spain mid september

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
Does anyone know if when renewing your Club Voyage membership you can change from France to Spain without incurring any (re)joining fee,? Thanks

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Does anyone know if when renewing your Club Voyage membership you can change from France to Spain without incurring any (re)joining fee,? Thanks
I think DBK did it a few years back and there was a fee. I think it was about £75 pounds. It was fractionally less than stopping and rejoining the other one completely I vaguely remember. Must admit I was wondering the very same thing as we have Spanish membership and aren’t likely to be heading that way whereas we might go to France. I know we get 15% off French crossings anyway. Hopefully he will enlighten us.

Reactions: DBK

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I think DBK did it a few years back and there was a fee. I think it was about £75 pounds. It was fractionally less than stopping and rejoining the other one completely I vaguely remember. Must admit I was wondering the very same thing as we have Spanish membership and aren’t likely to be heading that way whereas we might go to France. I know we get 15% off French crossings anyway. Hopefully he will enlighten us.
Sadly, I can't remember if I had to pay another joining fee, I have an inkling I did have to pay it - but the only sure way is to ask BF.

James-Alex

Free Member
Oct 3, 2020
Bath. Somerset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail excel 640G
Could someone please advise me how the discount codes work? My friends and us are looking at a trip away next year for a canvas holiday. Will be checking if it’s cheaper to get a discount code or booking with canvas direct. Hopefully you guys get a bonus if your codes are used thanks

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Could someone please advise me how the discount codes work? My friends and us are looking at a trip away next year for a canvas holiday. Will be checking if it’s cheaper to get a discount code or booking with canvas direct. Hopefully you guys get a bonus if your codes are used thanks
You ask for a code, then go on the BF website and enter it. It gives you “up to” 10 % off the crossing but not the cabin. It used to be always 10% but sometimes it’s only 5% on some of the peak holiday crossings.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

James-Alex

Free Member
Oct 3, 2020
Bath. Somerset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail excel 640G
You ask for a code, then go on the BF website and enter it. It gives you “up to” 10 % off the crossing but not the cabin. It used to be always 10% but sometimes it’s only 5% on some of the peak holiday crossings.
Cheers 🍻 do you guys get anything that supply the code? Hopefully you do

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back