Brittany Ferries Code (1 Viewer)

Jun 25, 2016
Ynys Môn, UK
Funster No
MH
2016 Benimar 243
Exp
Since 2016
Would anyone be kind enough to let us have a discount code for Brittany Ferries Portsmouth to Bilbao route, my wife is a teacher so we have to go peak time and we would love to take our new puppy with us but it working out £678.50 and we are unable to find any discount codes on-line.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Would anyone be kind enough to let us have a discount code for Brittany Ferries Portsmouth to Bilbao route, my wife is a teacher so we have to go peak time and we would love to take our new puppy with us but it working out £678.50 and we are unable to find any discount codes on-line.
Is it much cheaper without the puppy?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 9, 2017
Luton
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
I am considering their club- if I joined the Spain club, but next year decided I wanted to joint he France club- would I have to pay a new joining fee?

Its typical that for my first trip I am hoping to go to Spain and come home via France- not sure which would be the best club to join as I would likely use France more??

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I am considering their club- if I joined the Spain club, but next year decided I wanted to joint he France club- would I have to pay a new joining fee?

Its typical that for my first trip I am hoping to go to Spain and come home via France- not sure which would be the best club to join as I would likely use France more??
You still get money off a trip to France if you belong to the Spanish one, just not as much.
For a definitive answer to your question I suggest you ring BF. I expect you won't pay another joining fee but I am not certain. Let us know the answer!

Deleted User

I am considering changing from France membership to Spain and I have been in contact with BF, if I change over at next renewal then I will have to pay an administration fee of £35 and not the full joining fee.

Be aware though that Spain membership gives you 15% off French crossings whereas vice versa only gives 10% off Spanish crossings so it may be advisable, depending on the number and cost of crossings to stick with the Spanish membership.

Reactions: DBK
Jan 9, 2017
Luton
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
I am considering changing from France membership to Spain and I have been in contact with BF, if I change over at next renewal then I will have to pay an administration fee of £35 and not the full joining fee.

Be aware though that Spain membership gives you 15% off French crossings whereas vice versa only gives 10% off Spanish crossings so it may be advisable, depending on the number and cost of crossings to stick with the Spanish membership.
Thanks for this. I am currently trying to weigh up the pro's and cons- ie is it wirth joining etc. I used to do quite a bit of travelling / motorcycle tours/ camping etc before I met my wife- she currently prefers her "flights and hotel" holidays so I am hoping that she will enjoy this years road trip and we will do it again in the future and get the benefit of the membership.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Thanks for this. I am currently trying to weigh up the pro's and cons- ie is it wirth joining etc. I used to do quite a bit of travelling / motorcycle tours/ camping etc before I met my wife- she currently prefers her "flights and hotel" holidays so I am hoping that she will enjoy this years road trip and we will do it again in the future and get the benefit of the membership.
You need to do the sums but for us there was a small saving in the first year, taking into account the joining fee but of course a bigger saving in subsequent years. Typical usage for us is a Plymouth/Santander return trip early in the year and a Plymouth/Roscoff trip in the Autumn but I think this year we will have a second trip to Santander. But you will still make a worthwhile saving even on just one trip.

stoneuk

Free Member
Feb 26, 2017
plymouth
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
Hi, I know this thread is a little old but would anyone know a code i can use please?
Just joined this great website
Much appreciated :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back