Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Hi folks
Am planning a trip over the water later this month 29th and wonder if some kind sole has a ferry code to soften the blow :)
Also anyone else traveling Plymouth / Roscoff 0800-1505 heading onwards to Spain?
Cheers

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
How do these codes work ?
Looking at options for France next year avoiding calais

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
jollyrodger

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
If you know or are given a code from a card holder you can get a discount as a guest so saving on your booking .(I believe):)
When booking ,options are there for you to input code given ......unless I'm mistaken :)

Deleted User
How do these codes work ?
Looking at options for France next year avoiding calais

A member of BF 'Club Voyage' is allowed to let 'Friends and Family' to use their Membership number to obtain up to 10% off the cost of the crossing but not accommodation.

There are 2 levels of Club Voyage membership for France or Spain but the discount will apply to crossings for France or Spain regardless of which type of membership.

The code is entered when asked if a member of Club Voyage, click yes and enter the code under your own name as a guest of the member.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi Rodger,

I don't want to widdle on your Pomme Frites, but there isn't an 8.00am Ferry on Thursday 29th September.
It leaves on Friday morning, or are you, like us, going down to the port on Thursday night.

For us, that's when our holiday starts.

PS We are booked on the last ferry out on a Friday morning (Nov 4th) but it is the subject of negotiations in leaving early.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back