Britstops....... Devon And Cornwall (1 Viewer)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
We are thinking of touring Devon and Cornwall for a few weeks. Can anyone tell me if Britstops have a good choice of stopovers please (particularly near the coast)?

Many thanks

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I see 32 Britstops in my book.... (with the one no longer operating already discounted but not sure if there are additions) - and many look to be on the coast.

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
I stopped at one near a castle, near Plymouth, it was brilliant. Cant't find my guide at the mo, but that should be enough to narrow down your search. Sure the village name started with an L but I may be wrong on that.

Nov 13, 2013
Bideford, Devon
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessora 487
Exp
since 2011
Hi, Don't forget that you can stay overnight for a small fee in the car parks in Torridge District Council. Appledore, by the river, Bideford by the river, Westward Ho! by the sea, Torrington not far from RHS Rosemore, in town centre and Holsworthy inland market town. Enjoy Devon! PM me for more info about the area.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Thanks team, that's the stuff!

Any advice/info on what to see or where to stay is very much appreciated (y)

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Quite a few more added in the latest newsletter too. The book is well worth buying (y)

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
I have just posted a "thank you" from the owner of Britstops no 44. Great Stop just 3 miles from Seaton/Beer/Branscombe in East Devon. . Nice Tram Ride along the Axe Wetlands from Seaton to Colyford/Colyton

colyboy

Nov 13, 2013
Bideford, Devon
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessora 487
Exp
since 2011
At moment at 088 BritStops. 3 miles from M5 good beer and pub food. Free hook up a bonus!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back