Britstop/Pub stop near national Arboretum in Alrewas (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Hoping to visit this next week & am looking for an overnight stop, nothing fancy. There is a caravan & camping site there but we aren't members of this club.
Was just wondering if there are any Britsops or Pub stops nearby that anyone knows of?

Jan 16, 2014
Harleston, Harleston, Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class, Autotrail Scout
Exp
Oct, 2013
The Red Lion
Lichfield Road
Hopwas
Tamworth
Staffordshire

Is the only one around that area, 15 minute drive from Alrewas. Dogs allowed, doesn't offer anything else, i.e. electric, water, grey waste etc. only 3 parking slots.

Tel:01827 62514

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hi, if you're talking about Conkers cc&c site I don't think this one is members only, not sure the Cannock Chase one is either.

Have stayed at Conkers several times as family are close by, it's a nice site, not sure if the same wardens are still there but they were really friendly.

The Arboretum is definitely worth visiting, has me in tears every time when you are up in the main memorial.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
And for the price of one night on a commercial site, you can get the other 376 Brit Stops, plus the member's windscreen sticker.

www.britstops.com

Steve :Smile:
Get yer hand in yer pocket a buy the book instead of poncing !!! It's a bargain !!!

OP
OP
jaygee
Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Get yer hand in yer pocket a buy the book instead of poncing !!! It's a bargain !!!
If you had taken the trouble to actually read my last post I explained that we are leaving in 2 days and they only post the books and there is no facility to download them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is why I was asking the community for help!

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
Unfortunetly, there is no facility on your site to download the book and we are leaving thursday!
Yeah, would probably have been cutting it a bit fine. We'd have sent the book out today first class, so it might have got there on Thursday, but no guarantee of course.

Still the rest of the year though ;)

Steve :Smile:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Unfortunetly, there is no facility on your site to download the book and we are leaving thursday!
Britstops are at Stafford show ground on fri sat and sun , I believe, pick one up from there

OP
OP
jaygee
Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
If you look I gave it.
Yes I did see that and very helpful - we will probably end up there, thanks.::bigsmile:

:rofl: Broken Link Removed
Only made the decision to go there on Monday so not much time to plan ...............

Britstops are at Stafford show ground on fri sat and sun , I believe, pick one up from there
No time to get to the Stafford show - will be too busy drinking cider with BreweryDave(y)

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
If you had taken the trouble to actually read my last post I explained that we are leaving in 2 days and they only post the books and there is no facility to download them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is why I was asking the community for help!

I wonder ????:wondering:

Have you bought one yet ????? Just in case this happens again ?:lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:

OP
OP
jaygee
Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
miscreant
noun
  1. a person who has done something wrong or unlawful.
No I haven't. As stated I needed it within a couple of days and it could not be guaranteed it would get to me in time. Now home after attending several MHF meets and doubtful we will be going away until next year so to buy one now would not make sense as it would be out of date when we next come to use it!!!
Surprised how a simple request for information can cause such a vitriolic response :RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:

vitriolic
adjective
  1. filled with bitter criticism or malice.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back