Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Can I just put a Point of view without it being regarded as antagonistic?. I have reason to be on the move Thursday week, late in the day, therefore I will likely be driving late into the evening having an urgent requirement to be at my destination by mid morning, It is probable that I will need to find a place to "overnight". However this is such an infrequent necessity, that subscribing to (say) "britstops" would IMV be tantamount to paying £30, to use a Car Park?. It is a facility I would use so infrequently that it is (in my case) probably uneconomic?

Best wishes to those who have or feel the need. But I suspect it will be one of the diminishing number of Lay-bys (again!). Hey Ho the life of an (ex) trucker Eh?

Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
Can I just put a Point of view without it being regarded as antagonistic?. I have reason to be on the move Thursday week, late in the day, therefore I will likely be driving late into the evening having an urgent requirement to be at my destination by mid morning, It is probable that I will need to find a place to "overnight". However this is such an infrequent necessity, that subscribing to (say) "britstops" would IMV be tantamount to paying £30, to use a Car Park?. It is a facility I would use so infrequently that it is (in my case) probably uneconomic?

Best wishes to those who have or feel the need. But I suspect it will be one of the diminishing number of Lay-bys (again!). Hey Ho the life of an (ex) trucker Eh?

Pete
In your circumstances, I would have to agree, to stop once would make it uneconomical.
The guide is really for people who do a lot of stopping, like us, then it is good value.

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
It is a facility I would use so infrequently that it is (in my case) probably uneconomic?
...Pete

There's no "probably" about it, Pete! In the case you mention, it would be just plain stupid to buy a Brit Stops book! :LOL:

We sometimes get folk who buy it for the second year at a motorhome show, but say they didn't use the the year before. In those cases I tell them I won't sell the new book to them unless they promise to get out there and hammer it! It's only worth it if you're gonna use it!

Steve :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back