LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Funsters who use Britstops i am interested in your opinion. Is it worth us joining Britstops as we have Amanda travelling with us at all times so three adults ?
regrds Kate

Hi, I don't see why not. You are just parking your Moho the same as anyone else. Remember not many have any facilities though.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Funsters who use Britstops i am interested in your opinion. Is it worth us joining Britstops as we have Amanda travelling with us at all times so three adults ?
regrds Kate

Don't see why not. Some are pubs and some aren't but all welcome us as potential customers. Three potential customers better than two!

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
regrds Kate
I would say definitely worth it. Our kids travel with us, rarely I admit, but they do and we are members. We really like them and I recommend the book to everyone I meet.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Anyone heading down to the southwest from the north or midlands or vice versa try 088-2015. Does not add many miles on to your route as you are parallel to the motorway. Try the Dragon pie but I advise you put toilet role in the fridge for the next morning. Sandra and I have used this stopover twice.
Dave.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back